Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Grey

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hopefully they let you walk with your pokemon in pokemon grey
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Yes I hope they do another game where you can walk with the pokemon. Walking with a Victini my dream

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    they could call it pokemon
    monochrome which means black and white

or they could call it pokemon yingyang
    cus rashiram and zeckrom are supposta
    be the ying and yang and kyurem is
    the border line between them
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I vote for Monochrome. That would be sweet.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OMG, if they call it Pokemon Grey it would be so dull and depressing.
    If it has better graphics than Black/White I would think it would be great!
    Alternate Forme of Kyurem- Yes they should make one like Giratina and revolve the storyline around it and a portal to Kyurem's homeworld (It is from outer space after all!)
    And Mistralton Airport, they should make it to go to other regions and the Pokemon Ranger regions too.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i hope pokemon grey would let you go to hooen,sinho,kato,jhoto and get all legendarys and the elite 4 would be alder,gary,steven,lance and the champion cyntia
    shiny squirtle :P

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 90 | Offers: 109 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Obviously the graphics are going to bet better cuz it'll be a 3DS game, just like the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire (not confirmed but very likely).

There are also going to be a lot more areas to visit because all (legendairy) pokemon from all previous generations need to be available in gen 5. In Hoenn there are going to be a ton of event isles, and in Unova you can get event tickets for either ships or the subway to get to locations that are unavailable in black and white.

As for the name, how about Pokemon Compromise?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    All three legendaries (Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem) with the Yin and yang, there are actually a third, called Yin Yang Yuang
    And I think that the sprite in Black and white of Kyurem looks like a plucked freezed chicken so I want a new Kyurem sprite

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Because Kyurem, like Deoxys, is extraterrestrial, it would be awesome if a meteor that Kyurem could hold would change his form. They should call it the Alien form.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree, a form-changing meteor would be awesome.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Were did you hear about this Zero? I haven't heard a thing about a new game
    -QZ
    "Mata kondo da"

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's just a rumor queenzoroark but they say its under development right now its all over Google and YouTube
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 60 | Offers: 102 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon Gray would be terrible. I mean, having Kyurem as the main pokemon in the game? That cannot be allowed. We would have to kill someone for letting that THING be on the game's cover.

All I got to say, I'm out
    I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who likes Huntail, Gorebyss and Clampearl as their favorite Pokemon...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Here's what I think:

You can pick ANY starter.
    You can catch both Reshiram and Zekrom.
    You encounter all pokemon, no events except for a wifi event Shiny Bladechu (Pronounce: Blade a choo)
    Bladeachu, meets Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Shaymin, and Zorua in WonderCastle
    (This probably won't happen)
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it was announced that, at Jump Festa, there will be a surprise announcement related to Pokémon. It is currently unknown whether this will be a new game, the reveal of the next movie, a new Manga or whether it will reveal the next Mirage Pokémon of Generation V; Keldeo. Jump Festa runs on December 17th and December 18th
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia