Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Grey

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, if you are there, can you tell us? I'm not gonna hear it....
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i think that they actually wont make pokemon grey..... Probably another name or maybee a remake of Pokemon Ruby and all that. or maybee one that the main legends are keldeo genesect and meloetta like pokemon steel pokemon sing and pokemon surf.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They have to cause they always make a third game ex: gold and silver then they made crystal- ruby and sapphire then they made emerald- pearl and diamond then they made platinum- black and white the they made ???
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh and firered and leafgreen- skyblue
    shiny squirtle :P

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well does are remakes of red and green version
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yep they are
    shiny squirtle :P

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 60 | Offers: 102 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KeldeoCool View Post
    maybee a remake of Pokemon Ruby and all that.
    I sure do hope they do this! that would be awesome!
    I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who likes Huntail, Gorebyss and Clampearl as their favorite Pokemon...

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 155 | Offers: 561 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon Turquoise and Pokemon Teal!!!
    GET OVER HERE!-Scorpion

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dude, pokemon grey version, from what I hear, is some sort of hack or something else.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What do you mean hacked?
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Like i said before i think it would be cool if u went to kyurems homeworld...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    or what about having a new deoxy where its made of crystal and calling it deoxy z

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 73 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I kinda hope they don't make a Pokemon Grey. I know it's something they tend to do as people have said (Gold + Silver = Crystal, Ruby + Sapphire = Emerald and so on) but Black/White has to be my least favourite generation yet. Some of the Pokemon designs are cool and I liked the storyline with N and everything, but once I completed it it got really boring really fast. I completed the Unova Pokedex in no time and there was nothing else to do. Whether my boredom is influenced by the fact I've now bought SoulSilver to busy myself with... I don't know, but Black/White had nothing extremely special to it in my opinion.

Instead of making a Pokemon Grey I think their time would be much better spent on remakes: not just Ruby and Sapphire but I've also been hoping for a Stadium and Snap remake. I'd be much happier with either of those.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    It would be AWESOME if they did another Pokemon snap... Aww I remember fangirling when I snapped a picture of Mew. X3

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I still have my nintendo 64 so I still play my pokemon stadium 2
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia