Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Grey

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That Mistralton Airport idea was a good one... Makes me wonder what airport Ash took in the anime... And I'm glad they removed letting pokemon walk with you. If anything that should be optional. It was so pointless and annoying in HG/SS

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope they let us use the airport in the next pokemon game.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They just announced that they will be revealing a new game in January 12 2012 there not sure if its a main story game or something else.
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WOO A NEW GAME!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I know that they have released pokepark 2 in japan. Its coming to europe in january. it will feature loads of 5th gen pokemon and the chance to play as oshawott, snivy and tepig. Thats good seeing as in the first one their was only pikachu

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The new game sounds interesting, but I think it's the PokePark game! I don't think they'll release Pokemon Grey for some time yet.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well about how long did it take to make Pokemon Platinum?
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How about that remake of ruby and sapphire (my 2 favs)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well its not pokemon grey but its a strategy rpg game called "Pokemon+Nobunaga Ambition and im not sure if its a ds game or 3ds but it comes out in japan in spring 2012
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A Spanish website recently interviewed staff from GameFreak where they declared there won’t be a third Unova Pokémon game. Fans have dubbed the assumed title “Pokémon Grey Version” since Grey is a mixture of Black and White, as the name metaphorically suggests, Pokémon Grey Version would take the best parts from Black and White, mix them together and add a few new features which would warrant it an original experience. GameFreak have done this with the past four generations as seen with Pokémon Yellow Version, Pokémon Crystal Version, Pokémon Emerald Version and most recently, Pokémon Platinum Version.

Of course GameFreak would say this though, why announce an improved port for games that are about to be released next month? That would slightly tarnish sales and make a few potential buyers hold off for the updated version.

There is more evidence to suggest there will be a third Unova title such as the inclusion of the Dragon/Ice Pokémon Kyurem who is somehow connected to Zekrom and Rershiram. There is also hidden data within Black and White that would suggest Kyurem to be the mascot of the next game. Finally GameFreak have previously hinted that a third instalment could go deeper into the life of N where we could learn more about his life including his full name.

The only real evidence to support that there may not be a third game is the fact that the Nintendo DS is practically dead. Pokémon Grey Version wouldn’t launch until the second half of 2012 and by then the Nintendo 3DS would have fully replaced the outdated Nintendo DS system. Sure GameFreak could add some 3D and launch the game on the Nintendo 3DS instead but they would need to revamp the entire game since the pixelated Nintendo DS graphics are not acceptable on the Nintendo 3DS. If GameFreak had to go through the effort of creating Pokémon Grey Version from scratch then why not just make an entirely new game rather than recreate Pokémon Black and White Version with updates features and graphics?
    shiny squirtle :P

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd be awesome to after Elite 4 visit every region previous and beat their gyms and elite 4s. Should be like a Champion league of just all the regions Champions.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 36 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    why not pokemon checkers?????

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????anyways i think is going to for 3ds he new pokemon games like in my old post
    shiny squirtle :P

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's gonna be the next Emerald version.
    It's gonna be the next Platinum Version.
    I hope it will have Kyurem as the main legendary, and have Looker as one of the main characters...
    I t should be called "Pokemon: Revenge Version"
    Good Enough.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what would be really cool if they made a version that uses ar cards for the 3ds that would be so sick
    only my enemies shall feel my aura blade