Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Grey

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon Shade

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHaloFanPokeDude View Post
    I'd be awesome to after Elite 4 visit every region previous and beat their gyms and elite 4s. Should be like a Champion league of just all the regions Champions.
    I would love to go back and fight all the other elite 4 members! Though it could get tricky since Caitlin moved from Gym leader to elite 4 in another area....

KingVolcarona Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    It would be cool if Kyurem's history and its forms are revealed in the game. There are secret moves of Kyurem: Ice Shock, and Freeze Shock.
    And if using it in the game, totally "cool"

Basically, Nintendo didn't want the community to know about future games. There might be problems about names and histories of the Pokemons.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Still a rumor mill going about a "grey" version? I highly doubt it will be made. Japan hasn't even gotten anything yet so I doubt anything leaked out or anything. I'm just hoping on Gen 3 remakes. And personally letting pokemon follow you should be optional. It was annoying as crap in HG... I wanted the damn things in the pokeball the entire time. How pointless having them follow you.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    Still a rumor mill going about a "grey" version? I highly doubt it will be made. Japan hasn't even gotten anything yet so I doubt anything leaked out or anything. I'm just hoping on Gen 3 remakes. And personally letting pokemon follow you should be optional. It was annoying as crap in HG... I wanted the damn things in the pokeball the entire time. How pointless having them follow you.
    Really? I loved having the pokemon following me and hope they have it again in future games

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    grey would be a great game BOSS!! also can i join dragon tamers i have a favoring for dragon types i hope the starters are dragon types

DRAGON TYPES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    i agree sorta i think gen 3 remake with walking with pokemon would be awesome!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I doubt they will remake 3rd gen games. Thats the reason all of the 3rd gen legends can be caught in HG and SS. To make it so there is no need to remake it. At least thats what I read. I think whatever they choose to name the next game, it will be centered around Kyurem. I think everyone is too concerned about color rather than the mascot pokemon. It would make a lot of sense since we have so little inforamtion on Kyurem and its role in the 5th gen legendary "family." All we know is that it loves the cold, and eats any living thing lol Which I find very cool since all other pokrmon are depicted to be vegetarian.. Even the dragon types. WTF?!

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WHY NOT!!!!????

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wo wo wo wo hold on a second. POKEMON ARE VEGITARIEN ? since when did THIS happen? i thought they ate pokemon food. WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS????!?!?!?!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    me to
    o

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    another thing to consider is this new one if it is made it will possibly on nintendo 3ds

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Keldeo+Kyurem situation is VERY similar to when Shaymin+Giratina was announced.

-Giratina found in DP not as an important plotline
    -Movie comes out featuring Giratina and a previously unreleased pokemon: Shaymin
    -Pokemon Platinum is announced with alternate formes for both Giratina and Shaymin

We have Kyurem. A movie is soon to be released with Kyurem and Keldeo. Keldeo is due to be released.
    It's logical that "Grey" will come soon.

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Just an hour ago, Junichi Masuda, just announced a brand new game. Its Pokemon Black And White 2.
    So, there is no Pokemon "Grey/Gray"
    Kinda wondering who the heck said that.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Just an hour ago, Junichi Masuda, just announced a brand new game. Its Pokemon Black And White 2.
    So, there is no Pokemon "Grey/Gray"
    Kinda wondering who the heck said that.
    Well they said in the Internet that it could be called Pokemon Grey but I guess not but the good thing is that we get a third game, plus we get 2 new versions for kyurem.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia