Thread: i need help about black city!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

i need help about black city!

when ever i go to black city, buildings and the people are not there! what should i do whats happening!!!!!?????

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ummm had you go to white forest in the entralink with someone in white version
    shiny squirtle :P

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    no i havent.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ummmmmmmmm and how long have you been playing it?
    shiny squirtle :P

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    a year i got it on the 1st day

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 36 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ya this happend to me too. I have had Black for a year too. I think it changes every 4 months. A year in game it. But Im not sure. I think they will come back give enough time.
    Will Lambert

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think if you don't play your black for a while they just leave or something.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They move if u don't visit, xD

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    where do they move!!!! XD

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They just move away if you're not paying too much attention to the people of black city. It's implied that they move to white forest. In order to get them back, you have to Entralink with somebody who has White version. Visit the white forest area and talk to the people there. They'll tell you how much they miss the city and will move back (the buildings will rebuild themselves again as well).

If you have any further questions about the game, I suggest looking them up; this is the internet after all lol. Bulbapedia is perfectly fine for referencing.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    that was seirously helpfull L:O