Thread: Hello all~

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Hello all~

Hi I'm Mel0etta.

I'm a returning user as the last time I was on here was last year back when X and Y weren't around.

I left a lot of friends behind and I do hope to find them again if they're still around.

I own Pokemon Y and I currently have 7/8 badges meaning my journey is nearly over.

If anybody would like to trade then message me. I hope to make new friends ^~^

~Thankyou

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will trade with you. Msg me what are you wanting and what you have for trade.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd be willing to trade to I'd love to help if possible
    just because I'm a pichu doesn't mean I'm weak.Just because I'm controlled by evil doesn't make me evil.I have seen to many things to understand l-o-v-e,sanity,or innocence.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 189 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll give you some rare pokes for free and my FC is in meh sig.
    FC: 0430 8750 1984 (Friend Safari: Grass, Oddish, Petilil, Maractus) I don't like Helix.