Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Video Game ever?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Asura's wrath, godzilla save the earth, all of the pokemon games, godzilla unleashed, and MINECRAFT!!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The legend of Zelda: Twilight princess, Ocarina of time and pokemon X.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kid Icarus Uprising all the way!
    Spyro Dawn of the dragon and Pokemon XD
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The World Ends With You. I also like the Tales of series, Pokemon, Mortal Kombat, and I have a soft spot for Harvest Moon

safari: Delibird, Beartic, Cloyster

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokémon, Zelda: Wind Waker, The World Ends With You, Animal Crossing.

And I do enjoy TF2 and Sims on occasion.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Pokemon, Spyro The Dragon (PS1), Toy Story Racer, Tenchu: Stealth Assassin & Tenchu 2: Birth of the Assassin. Ninja is my second name.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Had a lot of new favorites since I last posted, so here we go:

Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Spyro the Dragon, Spyro The Dragon 2: Gateway to Glimmer, Spyro the Dragon 3: Year of the Dragon, Sonic Heroes, Twisted Metal '95, Silent Hill, Medievil, Driver, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 4, Tekken 5, Ridge Racer Type 4, Wip3out, Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc: Scare Island, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Smash Bros for 3DS, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, and Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus.

I just bought Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinite, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and Tomb Raider '13 today, so I'm gonna give them a spin now in a moment or so.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    need for speeds a good game.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't have one favorite game but I have a lot of favorite games which are Mother 3, Okami, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, A link to the Past, A link between worlds, and Majora's Mask.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Final fantasy(specifically the xiii trilogy on xbox 360. The graphics of the rpg made me gasp ever second and the story either sent chills down my spine or left me exited every second. Pokrmon of corse. It took me a while to narrow down which one is my favorite and I say pokemon black and white (what gen 5!!!!???) the starters are decent and it is my favorite storyline of all pokemon games.(black2 and white 2 and platinum's story line are a close second). Midnight club 3 and L.A and need for speed most wanted ( ORIGINAL) the new one doesn't deserve the same name as the original version.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If I had to choose, it'd be a tie between Shin Megami Tensei, especially IV, the Souls series, and Fire Emblem. Those are game series that I can always go back to and enjoy it. Also a memorable mention to Far Cry 3, just because of Vaas.
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Super smash bros (all of them)

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So many but top 3= Football manager, Assassins Creed(best one is 2) and pokemon

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 0
    top 3 = 3. gta 5, 2 . need for speed. 3. skyrim

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Civilization 4, hands down. Then there's anything in the Suikoden series, Football Manager, and heavily modded versions of Baldur's Gate 2. When I think about it, pokemon doesn't even make the list as a game, since I only count main gameplay and not the online competitive features.