Thread: Legitimate IV breeding shop

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Legitimate IV breeding shop

Hello, I recently noticed on another forum that many people are rather incompetent in terms of IV breeding. From this stems the fact that I consider myself a fairly good breeder, and it is very tedious to many people; I find it fun and rewarding.

I do not believe in hacking, so all pokemon are legit, as most people want. I also recently started a shiny collection, and am looking to add to it...

Therefore, I am opening an IV breeding shop. You request a pokemon, I make it, and we trade. Due to the nature of IV vs. Shiny, I am willing to make multiple pokemon for one shiny. The form to order is as follows:

Pokémon you want:
    Shiny you are willing to trade:
    Other:

If I find that most on this forum at least breed their own or are not willing to trade shinies, then I will shut this down based on demand.

Orders: Bold=Finished
    Italics=Working on
    Normal Font=Waiting

SwaggingMagikarp Klefki
    Kyurem-B Bold Klefki
    Stormwalker22 Noivern (This one will probably take awhile, as I have not attempted anything this challenging before.)
    Last edited by GHarmonia; 05-01-2014 at 01:27 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokémon you want: Noibat
    Shiny you are willing to trade: Shiny Hydreigon, Shiny Golurk, or lvl 100 Shiny Gyarados
    Other:
    1. Egg Move- Tailwind
    2. Ability- Telepathy
    3. Nature- Serious
    4. Gender- Female
    5. Pokeball- Luxury Ball
    6. IVs- 6IV of course

Notes: You will need to breed only female noibats the entire time. A male one will remove the luxury ball even if it is being breed with a ditto. I am assuming you know to use the everstone for the nature and all those other tricks for breeding.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    Pokémon you want: Noibat
    Shiny you are willing to trade: Shiny Hydreigon, Shiny Golurk, or lvl 100 Shiny Gyarados
    Other:
    1. Egg Move- Tailwind
    2. Ability- Telepathy
    3. Nature- Serious
    4. Gender- Female
    5. Pokeball- Luxury Ball
    6. IVs- 6IV of course

Notes: You will need to breed only female noibats the entire time. A male one will remove the luxury ball even if it is being breed with a ditto. I am assuming you know to use the everstone for the nature and all those other tricks for breeding.
    I currently have a few other ones from this thread already, and I will let you know when I finish this, thanks.