Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 93 | Offers: 506 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 69 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Oh my gosh. The Pokemon company has just announced recently the future release of the ruby and sapphire remakes! They have it posted on pokemon.com and also serebii. This is exciting, I think I remake was well need. But what will the remakes be like? How will they be different from the originals? What should they keep? I think they might release the latiosite and latiasite with these games. They should definitily implement some of the stuff from generation 3, like underwater and a lot of good storyline. Also, stuff from emerald would be cool like the battle frontier. But will they add stuff experimented with in X and Y? Like the bottom interface with pokemon-amie and super training. Or will they revive lost things from the old games? I can't wait to find out this November!
    Last edited by Moist Mewtwo; 05-08-2014 at 08:10 PM.
    Pokemon HeartGold Friend Code: 1505-6450-3046. Pokemon White Friend Code: 0820-3178-9794. Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0004-2110-3564. Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1418-6931-6470. (3DS)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hopefully it includes an Emerald-style Battle Frontier and another region (like Johto did with Kanto after the game). Hopefully it also has lots of legends you can catch (4 in X/Y is a poor number...even the very first games allowed you to catch 4 and only 5 existed then!)
    Pokemon X Friend Code:
    4725-8676-8769
    Please add me for friend safari!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 93 | Offers: 506 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 69 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, I really like the battle frontier
    Pokemon HeartGold Friend Code: 1505-6450-3046. Pokemon White Friend Code: 0820-3178-9794. Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0004-2110-3564. Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1418-6931-6470. (3DS)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    IM SUPER EXITED IM GETTING ALPHA SAPPHIRE
    THIS ALSO GIVES ME THE CHANCE TO PLAY SAPPHIRE AND RUBY AGAIN YAYAYAYAYAY

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I had three copies of Ruby, 2 of Emerald, and 1 of Sapphire. Needless to say, I loved this region

Can't decide which I am going to buy though. Games cost so much more now than they used to...

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    I had three copies of Ruby, 2 of Emerald, and 1 of Sapphire. Needless to say, I loved this region

Can't decide which I am going to buy though. Games cost so much more now than they used to...
    Not interested in the shiny Sunkern?
    Pokemon X Friend Code:
    4725-8676-8769
    Please add me for friend safari!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you serious!? Aww, this is great. I'm going to go get one as soon as possible? Wait when doesit come out? Oh if only they had a emerald remake right? That'd be awesome I loved emerald! I hope the groundon and kyogre do have a really cool form. Who knows wat thogh.
    #sexy&icantwaitomg

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by B055 4N0W, SAUC 4L8R View Post
    Are you serious!? Aww, this is great. I'm going to go get one as soon as possible? Wait when doesit come out? Oh if only they had a emerald remake right? That'd be awesome I loved emerald! I hope the groundon and kyogre do have a really cool form. Who knows wat thogh.
    #sexy&icantwaitomg
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes of Ruby, Sapphire and Emeraldin the same way Heartgold a d Soulsilver were remakes of Gold, Silver and Crystal.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im hoping they bring something to do with mega evolutions into the remakes :P

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantitoking6 View Post
    im hoping they bring something to do with mega evolutions into the remakes :P
    Oh I actually hope they keep the mega evos gen 6 exclusive (; not too big of a fan of these megas ._.

Anyway, Hoenn was great! looking forward to this remake.
    Last edited by Céél; 05-13-2014 at 04:09 PM.
    FC: 3582-9719-5508

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What if they have Mega groudonite and kyogrenite?
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What about Raquazza Omaga and Raquazza Alpha.
    And what about mega Golems

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 93 | Offers: 506 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 69 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Huh? I don't think that'll happen. I've heard mega evos are a kalos thing or something, so who knows.
    What versions will you get tho? I'm probably going to get omega ruby because of groundon.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    We have mega Latios/Latias. That's enough mega legends for Hoenn. I'll get Alpha Sapphire as I love Kyogres design so much

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 124 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It said a "new adventure" in the trailer. That could mean it might have some new features,or just a remake or continuation like black 2 and white 2. Netherless,i'm excited! Plus,if groudon and Kyogre could mega-evolve,maybe they could with their "own stones"! Like a unique megastone.