Thread: Looking for Aggronite and Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 99 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for Aggronite and Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza

Like the title say, i'm looking for the mega stone Aggronite and the Japanese Event Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza, i can offer shiny pokemons or make a offer for it.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have that Rayquaza

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have the aggronite and what game do you need the Rayquaza in? I have it in Black 2…

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 99 | Offers: 177 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Angel View Post
    I have the aggronite and what game do you need the Rayquaza in? I have it in Black 2…
    i need it in Pokemon X, and what do you want for the aggronite? , pm me

stormwalker22: i sent a pm for you.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can give you the Mega stone for free, private message me and I can trade you one whenever for free