Thread: HA Dittos FT

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

HA Dittos FT

So on my journey to find a ditto with 0 speed, I caught almost a full box of HA dittos, I'm going to look through their stats and mark each of them appropriately, but if anyone would like one, just comment or pm me and let me know what IVs and nature you want and I'll check if I have one. But please remember that these were caught in the FS, so they each only have 2-3 perfect IVs.

I'm not looking for much in return, but if you have any good breeding pokemon left over, I would really appreciate that rather than a random poke haha

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have 5 IV relaxed swirlix or a 5 IV modest rotom i can give for one ivs and nature dont really matter for the ditto
    Pokemon Y FC: 3883-5776-7600

Friend Safari: Fairy (Togepi, Floette, Mawhile)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sweet I pm'd you