Thread: I can has help please?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question I can has help please?

Hi! So... I have no idea if this post is in the right place or not, but I looked and had no idea where to put this. So, sorry if I'm doing this wrong D:

Anywaaays, as most of you probably know, Nintendo is being a jerk and is shutting down the Wifi on the 20th for the Nintendo DS / DS lite / basically whatever isn't a 3DS xD
    However that's a huge problem for people like me who don't have enough money to get a 3 or 2DS yet and still need to migrate my favorite Houndoom from Platinum to White. My Houndoom is originally from Emerald, so I want to eventually get him to the new Hoenn remake games so he can go back to Hoenn all over again, because it sounds awesome haha.

So even though I realize migrating pokemon from gen 4 to gen 5 games is kind of annoying and time consuming, I was wondering if any of you kind and awesome people could help me do so? I'd be willing to give you a rare candy or heart scale, or both, or some contest scarves, or all of the above carried by magikarps or skitty or something if you want. Or the beautiful gift of thanks and friendship if you don't want any of those things haha.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon can migrate without wi-fi connection. All transfers are done with wireless connection which will still work after Nintendo shuts off the servers.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    Pokemon can migrate without wi-fi connection. All transfers are done with wireless connection which will still work after Nintendo shuts off the servers.
    Yes I know, but I only have one DS system so I can't Transfer by myself. I would have to trade the pokemon to someone who could Transfer them, and then trade back. But when wifi shuts down, I can't do that anymore. Kind of complicated, I know D: I hate asking. I used to have a friend who would help me with that but then she kidnapped/stole my pokemon, so I don't trust her anymore for obvious reasons xD

I guess I forgot to mention that in my post. Sorry for any confusion!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    "Traveled across time and space to reach the Hoenn region from the Hoenn region"
    Fire Safari with Ponyta,Braixen,and Slugma
    FC:1392-6017-3638

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCatbug View Post
    "Traveled across time and space to reach the Hoenn region from the Hoenn region"
    This region is gonna be great.

Banner Requests: OPEN Shiny Requests: CLOSED Battles:CLOSED

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm closing this thread only because the Nintendo Wifi is now shut down for previous generations. I really hope you were able to transfer your Pokemon!
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!