Thread: Anyone have charizardite Y they'd be willing to trade~?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Red face Anyone have charizardite Y they'd be willing to trade~?

I could give you any starter pokemon in return and infect them with pokerus too!
    I'm hatching for a shiny charmander and I want it to have its own charizardite Y separately from my normal charizard for when the new Sapphire and Ruby come out so I can transfer it over to that game.
    If you don't want a starter I could probably get almost any non-legendary for you and I'll be sure to infect it with pokerus. I'd appreciate it a bunch!
    Sorry if this isn't the right place for this but I've been searching all over online for a good place to post this /:

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you have charizardite X, then I could trade you my Y stone

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have one I can give you for free ^.^
    4399-0359-4552
    PMessage me and we can figure out a time haha

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I only have my original charizardite Y stone that's on my normal charizard, but thanks so much for the offer!