Thread: Victini Blast's Multi-Battle Gyms

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0

Victini Blast's Multi-Battle Gyms

*Spots Filled* -Challengers- Private Message if interested in Battling.

Welcome all to my Pokemon Gym League.

Apart from the Official PokeBay League, I'm running something unique and would appreciate the help and support of the Multi-Battle Gyms.

The way the Multi-Battle Gyms work is rather simple and can be very mix 'n' match. I am currently looking for 3 other Leaders keen to try out the Gym League with myself.

Leaders can have their desired type, but if all the Leaders pick (for example) Grass Type, we will have to change up the factors.

For challengers that will be attempting their fate against the Leaders, will need to know that the Gym Leaders don't need to tell you their Type and anything can happen, so PLEASE bring a varied team, alongside your partner who will join you also needs to plan, try and help each other against the paired up Gym Leaders.

For now, unless Leaders and Challengers agree, Legendary Pokemon will be banned. When Battling, the rules are to take 6, pick 3 Pokemon and the Battle starts, the Gym Leaders will team to take on the Challengers.

If you're interested in becoming a Gym Leader, please let me know, and your desired Type, so I can make sure we have a varied amount of types.

Challengers, I will inform you when the Gyms are ready.

Gym Leaders: Damian/Shane/Kyrl/Cando/Amy/Snowy/Tammie/Aaron/Scott

Thank you for reading. -Victini Blast (Damian)
    Last edited by VictiniBlastDP; 06-03-2014 at 06:30 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im intrested damian

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Cando, you'll have to PM me a desired type, alongside another Type you're interested in, in-case someone else carries that type.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm interested Damian

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure, PM me your desired Type and back-up Type.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, no problem, I know most Types now that are free. The 2nd choice Type tends to be just if someone has a similar type to you and you want to mix up the Battle. Also, if someone wants a rematch, you can use your 2nd choice, means they can't predict your every turn as often as the first. And thank you.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will challenge this.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This looks like fun...I'll challenge you too...
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    DEL!!!!!!!! Hey Del xD aka Saga.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by VictiniBlastVGC View Post
    DEL!!!!!!!! Hey Del xD aka Saga.
    Hiya!XDXD
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You took my idea Damos >.<
    "Mata kondo da"

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    LOLs at Simone. Been some time you were on. xD