Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'd like to share the History of the Pokemon World

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That was a pretty good interpretation of how events unfolded and became what they are now (pokemon world) although the only part of the timeline I truly understood despite understanding the basic story line of the timeline itself was February 2081 which i'm guessing was referring to the creation of Mewtwo? was there any other points on the timeline that referred to specific events which I may have missed? or are they just there to create a story?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeboy11 View Post
    That was a pretty good interpretation of how events unfolded and became what they are now (pokemon world) although the only part of the timeline I truly understood despite understanding the basic story line of the timeline itself was February 2081 which i'm guessing was referring to the creation of Mewtwo? was there any other points on the timeline that referred to specific events which I may have missed? or are they just there to create a story?
    Everything before 2081 is completely non-canonical (fanon). The discovery of Mew and the cloning of Mewtwo was the only true canon reference I found other than the beginning of Ash's journey. Glad you enjoyed it!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000fists View Post
    Thank you. Although i know what subject means. i'm not a 1st grader.
    The first few events describe the development of the "primitive" pokeball. The experiment took a disastrous turn and pretty much infected/decimated the entire population of Japan. The effects of the explosion surfaced over time and gave rise to Pokemon. Year 2081 refers to the discovery of Mew and Team Rocket's cloning of Mew (the birth of Mewtwo). All of this happens before Ash starts his journey from Pallet Town.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    The first few events describe the development of the "primitive" pokeball. The experiment took a disastrous turn and pretty much infected/decimated the entire population of Japan. The effects of the explosion surfaced over time and gave rise to Pokemon. Year 2081 refers to the discovery of Mew and Team Rocket's cloning of Mew (the birth of Mewtwo). All of this happens before Ash starts his journey from Pallet Town.
    Now i understood.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what does ash turning ten has to do with the real world

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thats a stupid story

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is an interesting point of view but how would you explain the creation of the fossil Pokemon such as Kabuto or in the Pokemon films how there was 100's of Celebis who existed at different times in one and the film with arceus where they go back in time again. Apart from that pretty cool theory.
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i dont get what the point is on this story
    but whatever it is....

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    wait i have one question how did pokemon ( i am aiming for how rotom came to be) like rotom come to be?
    genetic pokemon ( exp: mew or mew two) mystified the pokemon universe untill they later explained their exictance
    sorry about spelling i am only 12 but still understand this
    so answer me in your opinion, how and why did rotom mew mewtwo come into exicictance?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truffledude12 View Post
    wait i have one question how did pokemon ( i am aiming for how rotom came to be) like rotom come to be?
    genetic pokemon ( exp: mew or mew two) mystified the pokemon universe untill they later explained their exictance
    sorry about spelling i am only 12 but still understand this
    so answer me in your opinion, how and why did rotom mew mewtwo come into exicictance?
    Straight from the text: February 1, 2081: Japanese scientists sneak into heavily infected Brazil. They recover the DNA of one of the individuals believed to be one of the first infected = MEW.
    Beliefs are that the infected are actually the next phase in evolution, and to find one of the originals would better help their understanding. There are many tried and failed cloning attempts, before a final experiment is successful. MEWTWO The result of this experiment, capable of self-induced energy-matter transference, is responsible for the death of dozens before escaping.

As for Rotom, we can assume that it is like many of the other pokemon, either heavily infected animals or heavily infected objects that are brought to life (this includes rock-like pokemon, ghost types, etc).

Mind you this is all non-canon and written by an anonymous person. I did not write this, I merely shared it with everyone to evoke the idea that this can actually happen :P

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok i guess
    but your not giving your opinion about mew and/or mewtwo
    how do u think it happened?
    give what you honestly think that explains how and why

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I feel that anything is possible if it's not specifically stated in the canon. And to be honest, the "official" story of Mew and Mewtwo vary from games to manga to anime.
    Anime says Mewtwo was a straight clone of Mew
    Game says Mewtwo was genetically altered from a baby Mew
    Manga says Mewtwo was developed using Mew and Blaine's DNA

I think any one of those could be plausible

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydenwebb12 View Post
    thats a stupid story
    It is not the story that is stupid my dear friend. Merely a shallow mind can cause such an accusation.

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Interesting

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Exflar View Post
    I feel that anything is possible if it's not specifically stated in the canon. And to be honest, the "official" story of Mew and Mewtwo vary from games to manga to anime.
    Anime says Mewtwo was a straight clone of Mew
    Game says Mewtwo was genetically altered from a baby Mew
    Manga says Mewtwo was developed using Mew and Blaine's DNA

I think any one of those could be plausible
    exflar it is true all could be plausible
    we all know your smart so why not show of some of your vocabulary with us ( again im only 12 )
    so btw we all know that is how they THOUGHT the pokemon events occured but, i disagree with the fact that or world should turn into the pokemon world because it wouldnt make sence because you didnt tell where the POKEMON came from ( or did u i wasnt paying attention to the time line exept for end and beggining