Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'd like to share the History of the Pokemon World

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryeffinOak View Post
    It's cute but contradicts many things such as the history of Sinnoh, Arceus creating the pokemon world, Elgyem being discovered 50 years ago (think of the time frame from Ash's birth) dead humans of ancient times becoming Yamask (again, the time line), etc. Cute idea nonetheless.
    "Remaining inhabitants of Japan have appeared, by outward observers, to have begun adopting the infected into their religions."

^History of Sinnoh. They may have seen powerful pokemon like Arceus and the Creation/Lake trios as deities and attributed them to a belief of creation.

As for Elgyem, just because it's not stated doesn't mean it's nonapplicable to the timeline.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes but Ash himself has seen nearly every legend making them more than just religious belief. Arceus is indeed more or less proven to have created the world. If all these events happened within approximately 50 years, from 2027 to Ash being 10 in 2081, it makes no sense as Arceus has been around since the very beginning of everything. Meaning 10 years ago these events of pokemon first coming into existence were still ongoing, and yet Arceus, who created everything has been around ages before Ash was even born. Therefore if Elgyem has been around 50 years before the events BW which, let's say are about... 10 years after Ash turns 10, Elgyem was around in about 2041, first infected individuals weren't acknowledge as even intelligent until 2061. Again we dont quite know how long the unova events take place especially with Ash still being 10. Then think about the fact Ash still IS 10! So if he is... AND is in Unova, then Elgyems discovery in in 2031, 4 years before infected individuals were even discovered. Nonetheless, the whole Ash being 10 in this 50 year time frame contradicts Ash's actual encounter with Arceus AND his time traveling in the very same movie. In the Arceus movie he goes back in time to one of the earliest times in human history and meets man AND Arceus at this time period. So..... yeah.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is a nice and well-written storyline.
    FC for Pokemon Black: 3525 2177 7073 (Matt)
    Fighting-Type Gym Leader
    ...What happens when you get scared half to death - twice?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Flawed but interesting I guess, lol. Very cute. Btw Exflar you're gonna have to change your thing from saying on a plane from Mistralton to Littleroot. Since it's been revealed that that plane doesnt go there lol

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JunipersHelp View Post
    Flawed but interesting I guess, lol. Very cute. Btw Exflar you're gonna have to change your thing from saying on a plane from Mistralton to Littleroot. Since it's been revealed that that plane doesnt go there lol
    Haha As I have my hands on a copy of Black 2, I'm very well aware that the plane doesn't take the player to Littleroot. I've had that location set since the original BW came out. I was merely hinting at the expected Generation III game remakes :P

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ummm........

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by True Eye View Post
    Ummm........
    Any reason why you decided to bump this year old thread?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    that was a interesting story
    ~Linux Mint~

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    even though it clashes with several theories it is well structured nevertheless

want:
    Cherish ball manphy