Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im stuck on pokemon Pearl

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Unhappy Im stuck on pokemon Pearl

Im stuck on pokemon pearl I cant get past the pokemon league can somebody help me, my pokemon are just not strong enough.
    ive got
    Ampheros lv 45
    Snorlax lv 52
    Togepi lv 52
    Luxray lv 54
    Togekiss lv 77
    and Pidgeot lv 39

I need different pokemon I will trade any pokemon that come of trees when you rub honey on them for some more higher leveled pokemon.
    Please help me ive been stuck for about 7 months or 5 since last august ive been trying hard to defeat the pokemon league but I cant.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah you need to train. I went in there with lvl60 and barely came out alive. Togekiss should be fine though. If you train in victory road and challenge them a lot you will lvl up
    . Good luck and. Congrates on the togekiss

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Like glue said train your pokemon at least lv 55 to make some damage on the pokemon league and buy a lot of revives and hyperpotions and fullheals.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 36 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It would be best to train them until at least lvl.60
    It would also be nice if you had a good range of different type/elemental Pokemon. Most of your Pokemon are Normal. Try a different combination in regards to building up your party.
    If you want, I can help you train some of them.
    I'm all bottled up, so if you provoke me any less than you have to, you have just become my potential unfortunate victim.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Keep a awesome ice type or a pokemon that can learn an ice type move.It'll surely get rid of Cynthia's garchomp.Also get a water,fighting, or grass pokemon.It'll take down Bertha easily(no wonder why Prof.Oak beat her in the pokemon league in the manga)The water pokemon and also beat flint too and make sure you have a pokemon that can beat umm what's his name oh Lucian like a dark pokemon(watch out for his alakazam's focus blast).Goodluck! (I beat Elite Four with random pokemon out of my pc all the time they're no match for my Empoleon and Sceptile)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    try to catch azelf and uxie train them and put them tms sand if youu have rarecandys ill be faster to train but they are 1 use only thought
    shiny squirtle :P

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I do have uxie and I think im going to get azelf but they get taken out on the first move so I dont choose them but where do you get ice types from again?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 105 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    if you have a palkia it can learn ice beam and blizzard

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I do have a palkia but I dont have those TMS

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ummmmm i can give you a free blaziken lv100 for a shiny pokemon or snorlax
    shiny squirtle :P

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well first on pokemon diamond I have A shiny Arceus and it does not work but I will trade you snorlax because on pokemon white I can breed snorlax

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can give u free lv100 for nothing on me I was there once not fun
    o

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks what lv 100 you think will help

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What about Aaron

Bug trainer

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I used a lvl 100 Salamence and Palkia to get rid of Bertha