Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst Shiny Fails

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    How are these shiny fails? Yours (DrizztFenix) sounds more like a shiny win
    the trade value was low and I was aiming for a shiny honedge... but the most recent post I posted of the sentret was by far my worst

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrizztFenix View Post
    the trade value was low and I was aiming for a shiny honedge... but the most recent post I posted of the sentret was by far my worst
    Oh I thought you were saying that the shiny honedge was shiny too in which case you would have gotten 2 shinies right after each other

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In this new generation it was so painful to randomly run into a shiny zangoose in a horde of seviper and had to watch them kill each other. ;~; I would have brought a pokemon that knew earthquake or something, but it was so random.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny was a Pidgey. You may think Route 1 with no pokeballs but nope. In Pokemon Platinum on Route 229 I didn't know about shinies but when the sparkles appeared I asked my brother and he said it was shiny. It was around level 50 and I was low on pokeballs. instead of lowering it's health I spammed pokeballs. That was the mistake. I ran out and had to kill it.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    My shiny Spritzee.. I was still breeding for natures at the time and it turned out to be Naughty u.u

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 189 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Horror: I encountered a Shiny Abra in Ruby. TELEPORT! -_- I'm still damaged inside
    FC: 0430 8750 1984 (Friend Safari: Grass, Oddish, Petilil, Maractus) I don't like Helix.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In platinum i encountered a shiny wheezing & it used selfdestruct :/

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Shiny Kirlia with Trace in the Friend Safari that could've had Timid thanks to a Synchronizer. Guess what it used? Teleport, of course.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine was a shiny Eevee... I ran into it when doing my original play through, only to realize I didn't have any pokeballs with me. I ended up finding another one a few days after beating the elite four though, and had some ultra balls then, so yay!
    Friend Code 0576-5620-7820 message me for an add!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    My first shiny encounter was in Pokemon Silver (#original) so when I as training my Totodile and got it to Lv14 in the first route then after a few minutes, well look at that! a Shiny Ratata! except since I just started and havent even gotten my first "PokeBall" I was at first "OMFG OMFG OMFG" checking the bag and voala! I had no PokeBall's! I was so frustrated that I gave up using that game for the rest of the week...

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine the worse is when I encountered shiny Kangaskhan in Pokemon Y which the pokemon i always wanted to be shiny and that time my 3DS batteries are extremely low,after i caught it,i'm about to go to the save menu and my 3DS died before i can even save but glad my save file still safe

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 47 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I found a mild shiny throh.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 189 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Airyesmad View Post
    I found a mild shiny throh.
    Ouch.
    FC: 0430 8750 1984 (Friend Safari: Grass, Oddish, Petilil, Maractus) I don't like Helix.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was trading in pokemon X and some one wanted to give me a free shiny flotette I did not know it was shiny and said i did not want it!!! D:

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny fail was a shiny Regirock in white 2. I was prepared for this shiny but he didn't have enough move and he struggle. But at least I got my revenge.
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."