Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alpha Sapphire

20 48.78%
  • Omega Ruby

21 51.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omega Ruby VS Alpha Sapphire!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Omega Ruby VS Alpha Sapphire!

Which one will you be getting?Im going with alpha sapphire
    Fire Safari with Ponyta,Braixen,and Slugma
    FC:1392-6017-3638

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think you need an option for both.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    should have both...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sycamore View Post
    Not even confirmed to exist. Right now looks as real as Pokemon Waterblue, Mind Crystal and Grey.
    Yah every time they have done a remake of a game, they haven't remade a third version of the game (Red and Blue and Yellow-Fire Red and Leaf Green and no remake of Yellow, Gold and Silver and Crystal-Heart Gold and Soul Silver and no remake of Crystal, so Ruby and Sapphire and Emerald-Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and no remake of Emerald)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 93 | Offers: 506 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 69 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol look at the colors on the poll doesn't that seem to be backwards?!lol. Yeah, so I'm definitely omega ruby.
    Pokemon HeartGold Friend Code: 1505-6450-3046. Pokemon White Friend Code: 0820-3178-9794. Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0004-2110-3564. Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1418-6931-6470. (3DS)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can't decide. I had multiple copies of ruby that I loved and never did sapphire so I want to stay loyal to ruby, but in reality I love kyogre because I am more of a water styled trainer. Still love that groudon jirachi created though.

Also a nice thing with ruby was you teamed with team aqua which went along with me being water oriented even though it didn't have the water legendary but they will have a new story so they might change who you work with if you even work with one of the teams at all.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im going with whatever the majority goes with if they don't release a difference between the games that stick out to me then go with whatever
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStrikeNeon View Post
    im going with whatever the majority goes with if they don't release a difference between the games that stick out to me then go with whatever
    You should go with the opposite so that there are more of the exclusives or legendary from the other game available to you

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll be choosing omega ruby because I had sapphire and I want to play through the other story and get groudon this time

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    I'll be choosing omega ruby because I had sapphire and I want to play through the other story and get groudon this time
    There are supposed to be new stories

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I picked Omega Ruby because it's the one I picked when the originals came out.
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just got a super rare chance at going on the internet and saw this I am soooo super hyper about this game but about the poll I'll likely get omega because every game that has kyogre or groudon in it I get the one with kyogre so I've NEVER! Had a groudon (except in mystery dungeon but that doesn't count) SUPER HAPPY!!! <('o')>
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No-one understands! AAAAHHHH!!! Everyone likes Y because Yvetal looks cooler, but Xerneas is better than Yvetal AND Zygarde because of the types. Now it's the same thing with AS and OR. lol, as and or. BUT STILL. They're going primal, Kyogre stays Water, but Groundon turns Fire/Ground! That's 4x!! :|
    CAUTION!! Always make sure your tea isn't a pokémon before you drink it!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlyfox43110 View Post
    No-one understands! AAAAHHHH!!! Everyone likes Y because Yvetal looks cooler, but Xerneas is better than Yvetal AND Zygarde because of the types. Now it's the same thing with AS and OR. lol, as and or. BUT STILL. They're going primal, Kyogre stays Water, but Groundon turns Fire/Ground! That's 4x!! :|
    Should have made kyogre water/ice if they are going that route. I like this anyways because groudon will get STAB from all his fire type moves.

EDIT: just noticed this in your post but it is groudon not groundon

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wasn't looking at bulbapedia :3
    CAUTION!! Always make sure your tea isn't a pokémon before you drink it!