Thread: Vivillon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Vivillon

Just saw Vivillon's dex #. Go figure, the most "active" pokemon with all its events (pokeball and the gts one) and it being currently the most requested pokemon is the pokemon that was given this number. Kind of makes it lose it's appeal to me but some people may love it XD

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yes its so ironic that something so sought out would have the accursed number

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When I saw that I actually wanted to get them more.. haha

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    i didnt care that much before though and though that it was just like the other pokemon who were butterflies and i actually didnt know it had so many forms! now that i think of it, the many vivillon types might actually be what nintendo intended on doing to make the vivillons # be less weird