Thread: Vivillon Trading

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Vivillon Trading

CLOSED

I have collected every vivillon. Thanks to everyone who helped! :33
    Last edited by MistyTheUmbreon2000; 06-11-2014 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Closed

Banner Requests: OPEN Shiny Requests: CLOSED Battles:CLOSED

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't have Vivillons but gotta say that is a really nice trade list. What do you mean event move rotoms though?

EDIT: I get a lot from wonder trade so I might be able to get some to trade to you, but how do you tell which pattern it is other than its looks. Meaning does it say somewhere what it is?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can get you all of those viviilons. im interested in the eevees and the spirittomb, as well as others. Pm me and we can figure it out but i can get you every kind of vivillon you need, no doubt about it

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Stormwalker
    There was a special event where rotoms could learn a special move. When it was normal forme it was Thunder Shock, (Heat Rotom) Overheat, (Wash Rotom) Hydro Pump, (Frost Forme) Blizzard, (Fan Forme) Air Slash, and (Mow Forme) Leaf Storm. ^_^ Probably should have just called it an egg move, since it CAN be passed on to another rotom, though. My bad~

Other than looks you don't really know. The only one I know how to tell what it is would be Japan/Okinawa. The Elegant(from most japanese people) and the Monsoon, (which is specifically for Okinawa residents.) I would pay attention to language though. (German/French/etc.)

Banner Requests: OPEN Shiny Requests: CLOSED Battles:CLOSED

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    can you please help me with registering those vivillons ill trade it back after registration!