Thread: What does this mean?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

What does this mean?

I was turning on my ds and the light that shines green when there is a street pass was red. There was no problem with the battery which was my first guess so anyone know what this means?

Kinda worried, red lights on an electronic are never good O_o

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 64 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    red light of death

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You may need to just charge your Ds cause if the bottom light(the one thats normally blue) and the street pass light is red instead of green you just need to charge your ds I hope that helps
    "Mata kondo da"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    There was no problem with the battery which was my first guess so anyone know what this means?
    Having no problem with the battery was meant to include that it was still completely charged. Battery means charge in my area, it might be some kind of local thing I guess.