Thread: Pokedex Help - Almost Finish!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokedex Help - Almost Finish!

Greetings, everyone!

Much appreciation to Snorlax452, who was able to trade me these Pokemon and thank you to those who were willing to help!

Best,

Charlie
    Last edited by Fabulous Charlie; 06-26-2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Update

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    is the shiny geodude kalos born?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty tangrowth View Post
    is the shiny geodude kalos born?
    Hi, Mighty Tangrowth!

Yes, the Shiny Geodude is KB, the Volbeat is not. Sorry for not giving that answer in the post.

Best,

Charlie

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I have all of those except for Lugia and Hitmontop. All I ask for is you help my Dusclops evolve xD

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can you trade me back the lugia?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty tangrowth View Post
    can you trade me back the lugia?
    Hi, Mighty Tangrowth!

You have me confused? We didn't trade, how am I suppose to trade you back the Lugia, when we didn't trade?

Best,

Charlie

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i mean if you want to