Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whats your LEAST Favourite pokemon?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 189 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryGodzilla View Post
    Rattata.....by far rattata.
    I don't hate Rattata, especially since my Rattata is in the top percent of Rattata.
    FC: 0430 8750 1984 (Friend Safari: Grass, Oddish, Petilil, Maractus) I don't like Helix.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't really "hate" any pokemon but the pokemon that comes closest is Dunsparce for me. I just don't like it.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bidoof.......

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have loathed Jynx since the moment I saw that hideous sorry excuse for a humanoid Pokemon

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 93 | Offers: 506 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 69 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1. Stunfish 2. Sigilyph 3. aromatisse 4. Dunsparce and 5. Barbaracle and binacle. Honestly I kinda like barbaracle and thought it was cool but they SERIOUSLY messed up on the face. It's a claw! I kinda don't like exeguttor because they make it look literally retarded and it's annoying but besides that it's not too bad.
    Huntail and gorebyss! Especially the first one, what is it?!
    Pokemon HeartGold Friend Code: 1505-6450-3046. Pokemon White Friend Code: 0820-3178-9794. Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0004-2110-3564. Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1418-6931-6470. (3DS)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Luvdisc, a fish that looks like a heart and....Nothing, is just that.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But Luvdisc bless couple eternal love 0: Something like that, if I remember correctly xD That's the only thing I like about it. Anywho, I really dislike Bidoof/Bibarel and Diggersby. They're just ew o.o and annoying to run into.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hypno because it is the creepiest thing in the games.

Remember the story about how one lured a child into the woods? I do.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *hugs klefki* leave her alone T.T haha, Hypno. No other way around it. The sole reason im happy pokemon aren't real *shudders*

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Eh, I don't mind Vanilite and its evolution line too much, it's actually kind of cute. I personally don't like Grimer and Muk. They're just... blobs. Not a creative design at all. Ice cream is at least more creative than that.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good thread, I'd love to see this thing discussed more!
    Is anyone seriously NOT going to mention Nosepass? Or it's evolution, Probopass? Really? Just me? Alright. Fine. I hate that thing.

I used to kinda-sorta dislike Dunsparce but it's actually sort of cute. I mean, it would make the awesomest pillow ever cause of its size, and the shiny dunsparce is the cutest thing ever. I demand Dunsparce evolution or a mega evolution Imagine if it evolved into something that looks like dragonair.

I also despise Litleo. It looks psychotic. That thing also managed to get a critical hit on my Blaziken at Battle Maison.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate woobat and digglet.Freaking annoying! >.< not only that,but i also agree.Grimer is just flat out stupid.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate Hypno. Its got terrifying lore (luring children to their death in the woods???) and it just sounds scary.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Unconformed View Post
    I hate Hypno. Its got terrifying lore (luring children to their death in the woods???) and it just sounds scary.
    Though I raised one, i'll just have to agree again that Hypno is ONE creepy man-looking kidnapper of a pokemon e.e

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ledian. The trouble with Ledian is that I WANT to like it. I mean, it's a cute, plucky-looking bug type, and I pick one up without thinking every time I see it. But then, it all starts coming back to me. Ledian SUCKS. He's kind of fast, but lacks the movepool to spread status. He has a nice Special Defense, but lacks the HP to really tank anything anyway. Both his Attack and Special Attack are laughable. It takes at least two turns of setup with Swords Dance for him to qualify as mediocre, and then, just to rub it in, they go ahead and give him Iron Fist as a Hidden Ability. An extra 20% on contact moves is still basically nothing with his attack. In a Pokedex of 721 or so, Ledian is the ONLY pokemon that is a complete waste of time to catch and train. It makes me want to cry, because I would LOVE to use Ledian in a decent, meaningful way. If he doesn't get a Mega Evolution or something in the next generation of games, I might just fly to Japan and end up in a hostage situation with the game developers.