Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Character Roleplay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *Takes out notebook and starts writing in it*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I growl and my eyes turn white*I will DESTROY your SOULS!!
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 07-20-2014 at 08:44 PM.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I growl and grab verity, eyes glowing with rage as my scales darken to black**my voice become warped*YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FORCES YOU ANGERED CHILD,I AM DESTRUCTION ITSELf!!!I AM THE BEAST OF THE APOCALYPSE,HUMAN,I WILL BURN YOU UNTIL EVEN HELL CANNOT TOUCH YOU,I WILL TORTURE YOU SLOWLY AS I HEAR YOUR SCREAMS OF TERROR ECHO IN MY EARS,I WILL SMELL THE BLOOD FROM YOUR VEINS FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!*glares down at verity and the other siblings,scaring them*DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR??OR DO YOU WISH A ETERNAL NIGHMARE?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *facepalm* oh boy, this could be dangerous... Alakazam Teleport me and lets save Snowbelle Cities citizens!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    *the three children speak at once* WE ARE NOT HUMANS.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    THEN WHAT ARE YOU?!?! BECAUSE YOU SURE ARE FRAIL LIKE ONE!!!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Lizard you are speaking to the mythical lake legends. I SAY YOU CALM DOWN NOW.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    GRRR,DO NOT COMMAND ME!!!
    Young sibling:dont you realize this just a meaningless squabble?
    MEANINGLESS HUH?!?!WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS?!???!?!?!RRRRRRAAAARRRGH!!!!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A atomicmpulse shoots from my spine and knocks everyone off their feet an bends trees until they snap*(right now, they ahold be petrified)

Pikachu Belle Guest
    *a bright light emits from the three siblings and they transform into the three lake legends* -I say from my mind- I am Uxie. This is Mesprit and Azelf. We will stop you lizard.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grr...wait uh...uh..*stares at mespirit*wh-whos she?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    in my head*im so stupid, im drooling over that?! have i gone soft?!?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *after teleporting all citizens of Snowbell City, looks behind* looks like minimize has lost effect...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    W-who are you?*walks up to mespirit*surely such a beutiful creature has a just as beutiful name.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *In the distance a darkness, darker than any ever seen before begins to encompass the sky, clouds darker than the blackest of hearts begin to follow suit. These clouds keep approaching as a rain, more heavy than the downpour of a Kyogre, begins to fall. Lightning falls, destroying properties and burning plants, thunder rumbles and crashes until a large blue lightning bolt strikes down toward the ground. There out of the lightning rises a shadow... The shadow walks, reciting a passage:*

"When one man's heart is filled with darkness...
    It burns and withers away ...
    A darkness falls over where it used to be...
    From the shadows has arisen a curse...
    A wrong to be set right...
    We look to sky for a savior, someone to strike fear into the hearts of darkness
    The battle between good, and evil has begun...
    Against an army of monsters and demons, lies a warrior...
    The forerunner of good...
    The voice of the voiceless...
    With a mission of justice...
    This is the end of days."

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.