Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Random Character Roleplay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    RRRRAAARRRRRRGH!!!*eyes turn fully white*I am dark godzilla...prepare to meet your end.... HEHEHEHAHAHAA...No one has ever stood against me and lived to tell the tale....any last words?
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *Forms changes into something more horrid than a nightmare* no-n-no not-not now... no-not ever...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Looks up at the phantom*

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *forms changes into a cloaked pale teenage looking kid floating in the air with red eyes that look like snake eyes* I... have awoken... Death calls... upon the guilty...

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Swats down the kid with amazing force*THIS IS MY FIGHT*voice echos as i yell, which creates a largewind*STAY OUT OF IIIIT!!!!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *stands up* I feel nothing... you ShAlL Be HaUnTeD By ThE UnEaSeD SpIrItS ThAt YoU HaVe KiLlEd

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hehehehe.....hehehehehehehee.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!THE UNEASED SPIRITS CAN ALL DIE....*atomic breath charges up, blood red*NOW BURN!!!BURN TO ASHES!!!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    That will have no effect on me... *vanishes into the air*

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Turns around and blasts it at both the trio and the phantom*

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    RRRRRRAAARRRRRRGH.......RRRRRRRRRRGH....RRRRAAAAAA AAAAAH!!!!!*a tear falls from one of my eyes*
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 07-20-2014 at 08:44 PM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You humans are all the same....you just want to kill the monster under your bed, or the demon in your nightmares, yet you never stop to think on how those creatures FEEL......al my life ive been all alone*tears start dripping down* i tried makeing freinds, but even now, they fear me.... i even fell in love once, but that too failed.....so i looked to a place where i can find freindship, and i guess i hopesd to find something more once again.....mabey,just mabey, i would find someone to fix my broken soul...*glares at everyone*AND THIS IS WHAT MY NEW FREINDS HAVE TO OFFER?!?!!?! IS THAT IT?!?!!....*snarl* grrrrrr... All humans do is torture me!!! THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THE HECK I GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE DAY.....i am alone......and you made me like this.....
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 07-20-2014 at 09:05 PM.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *reappears* you do not know why humans try to kill you... you only care about yourself and yourself only... look around you and see the fear and confusion you are making... that is a sin... a terrible terrible sin you have made...

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    GRRRRRARRRRR!!! I KNEW YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND!!!!*roars* DONT YOU GET IT YOU NIMROD!!!!!????? IM TRYING TO CHANGE MY WAYS...GO AND TALK ABOUT SINS WHEN YOUR IN HELL!!!**snarls as eyes glow* THEY ARE GONNA HAVE TO BURY WHATS LEFT OF YOU IN A SOUP CAN!!!!!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    refrain attacking Godzilla... im still here in this form... Im still me...

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grrrr....rrrrr..*eyes almost turn to normal as i look down at the hurt azelf,uxie and mespirit.*