Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Character Roleplay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why do you all fear me????*growl*
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *goes out of Reverse World with Giratina then grabs the girl then goes back*

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Well for one you are a huge lizard.. I'm just a weak girl

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Eek *shivers* what is this place..?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    its called the Reverse World... Its sort of a prison for pokemon who breaks the laws of Arceus... Now, I havent introduced myself have I? Well you can Address me as Geo, Geo W Edgeworth...

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I snarl and look around* then i look down sadly*im sorry!!! I didnt mean t-*i realize that the girl is already gone*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    *creats an illusion of Godzilla 6 times the size of the real thing* (a loud booming voice comes forth) "you have no power here tiny lizard"

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I Glare at the illusion* if your a godzilla, then can you do this?!* spines start to glow*

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Oh I know Arceus.. He's not happy with me.. My name is Verity.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    nice to meet you Verity... we shall stay here while Sand is fighting the big monster

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I grin as a huge beam shoots from my maw and destroys the illusion*

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    (Basically godzilla right now is angry because of whats been goin on, but sad because hes lonely)

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *hears rumbling noises* What in the world was that?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    *well godzilla is distracted with the illusion i send out solrock lunitone and shuckle in there rotation battle formation* Shuckle power trick!, solrock trick room!, and finally for the fun part shuckle use gyroball on the lizard with the Gama rays (gyro ball deals more damage the slower the user is compared to the target and considering shuckle takes all day to cross a room well godzila can cross the world in about 5 to 6 hours this is going to hurt and thanks to the trick room shuckle's hitting first)

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I hope Sand is okay!