Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Character Roleplay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    pardon me well i steal a line from yugioh . . . SHUCKLE! OBLITERATE!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Lets go back and see *Giratina opens up a portal to the other world and sees Godzilla fainted but not killed on the fissured looking ground*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    *throws a master ball at Godzilla* it is a pokemon right? i've never seen one like this maybe it's a new legendry or something O.o

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bounces off me and nothing happens* you hmans amuse me...sometimes...*gets down to eyes level with sand*whats your name tiny human?
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Seriously!? Its not even a Pokemon! its a Montrous Myth! A Kaiju and yet you dont know what it is!? *facepalm*

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hmm it's gotten dark really quickly.. I'm scared *clings to Geo*

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *gets lighter and picks up some twigs and wood and makes fire* Stay here Verity, I'll try to find some firewood and by the way Sand, Ill let you go this time, but next time we'll finish our battle...*goes to nearby woods to find some wood*

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    names sand . . . and i'm not a human *turns in to a shiny zorua in a poof of smoke* i just make myself look like that to avoid beig caught though i am a trainer

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I look at everyone with a puzzled expression*

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Go Glameow! *snuggles with Glameow* No need to be afraid Geo will sort everything out..

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    the one who made that giant illusion of you, that was me

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I look at verity and wrap the tip of my tail around her**looks at the zorua* oh.. So you made the illusion?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    yes and well you where distracted Tanker here *gestures to he small red shelled barnical pokemon no bigger then me* sucured his place as the true destroyer of worlds . . . you can test him again if you want

Pikachu Belle Guest
    *screams loudly* Please reptile do not touch me! I am a danger too you all... I shouldn't be here.. I always bring danger *starts to cry*

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Laughs* oh please! I am the GOD of destruction. That measly turtle is nothing.* looks at girl and sighs* its ok, i aint gonna hurt you.