Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Character Roleplay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *comes back with firewood* hmmm seems like all of you acquanted yourselves? let me introduce myself*clears throat* im addressed by many people as Prosecutor Geo, my whole name rather is Geo W Edgeworth, but id like to ask more about you Monstrosity...*gives the monster a smug look* state your name monster

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    *solrock uses trick room* -_- tanker we are going to need another gyroball *tanker spins and slams in to Godzilla again nocking him out for a 2nd time*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    (Now thats just mean) catches the gyro ball and deflects it* i am godzilla.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Stop this nonsense Sand! Monstrosity! And Monstrosity, state your name! now!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    O.o you have doomed us all do you know how fast the world go's compared to shuckle! if that hits we all die! he earth is moing at a rait of 1,038 miles per hour shuckle is lucky if he is going 1 inch per hour you fool

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Like i said, i am godzilla.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And that turtle is weaker than a kitten...

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    until it hits the ground! then we all will be dust, think mass extinction, planet exploding! some one catch it before it makes contact

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    do you have a REAL name? or ill just call you Monstrosity? *suddenly sees Verity crying* there there Verity, if you exist you have a meaning... or is there something this monster did to you? *holding Verity in the shoulders then looks at the monster and gives a mad face*

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *sents out Alakazam* if that shuckle of yours hits the ground Sand youll be traveling 1000000 kph with it!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    *tries to jump between shuckle and the ground* i wasn't joking with the destroyer of worlds bit

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *gives Sand a mad look* dont you even DARE making that simple Shuckle of yours destroy our world!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Alakazam! Physic now! *the travelling Shuckle now suddenly stops because of the Alakazam controlling it* now put it back in your pokeball

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    *puts it back in the pokeball* lets do the math on that . . . the world is moving at a rate of 1038 mile per hour and shuckle's speed is 15 (for simplicity sake we are going o say thats 15 mph though in reality that would be allot slower then that) so we do the equation for gyroball's power 25x1038/15=1730 power with a 614 attack . . . we would of been goners thank god that was caught

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    you should stop this nonsense...