Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Character Roleplay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks... I would hug you but that might kill you....
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And verity, please, dont leave, i want to get to know all of you....

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I trust you all to safely get me home.. If you will take me home that is... *looks down at the ground*

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *silence was in for a while*... where are you going Verity...

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I need to go to Sinnoh. I want to see my brother and sister.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    *thinks* (hmmm it seems she misses some brother and sister of her's... maybe I should, Alakazam can teleport at any destination if he knows it or has seen a picture...) hmm ok then Verity... is anyone comming?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I'd like Godzilla and Sand to join us. I'd feel much safer.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    hmmm Godzilla looks too big lets see if he can turn into a smaller form, and Sand can come since he is a small thing... lets wait for them to get ready okay Verity?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    That's fine.. I miss them so much..

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I overhear* sorry, i cant. Im a kaiju, its not like we can shrink ourselves...

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Minimize... Alakazam Minimize Godzilla if you can*Alakazam shouts its name and in great success using a lot of power the kaiju now turned human size* there that should cover you up

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    hey now i'm sensitive about my size T_T *jumps on Alakazam's back and sits no it's shoulder*

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Being small is fun. You can get away easily..

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I look at myself and look down* uh...th-thanks...i guess...*is blushing*so uh...zorua.....you can turn into anyone?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    so now that everyone's ready as I see, let us depart to Sinnoh*Alakazam teleports to a tower in Sinnoh, apparently in Lost Tower... startled by a Ghost Pokemon* GAH! ugh, we need to find a way out of here... Sand, you deal with the Ghost Types here...