Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Writing a fanfic

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Yoshiko

Character Description: Black hair in a pixie cut, pale skin, grey eyes, soft/delicate facial features, 5"4.

Character Personality: Generally speaks in short, clipped sentences, without bothering to explain her reasoning. She has quite a serious nature and doesn't respond well to jokes. She believes strongly in tradition, adequate planning and rational thinking. It goes against her nature to be cruel and she fights for the sake of justice, and protecting what is right. She loosens up amongst friends. She is often told to be more ruthless in battle, but she cannot bring herself to hate her opponents. She will do what is necessary to protect her loved ones. Her friends teasingly call her 'Yoshi'.

Weapon of Choice: Her main weapon is a Halberd passed down through her family (Japanese descent). If she must, she can resort to using her Katana with reasonable skill.

Exclusive skill: Yoshiko can cancel out the skills of her opponent. She enforces her will onto the opponent, and they find their 'ability' shutting down/switching off/stopping without their consent. The sign she is using this ability is the iris of her eyes turning red. The effect lasts for up to ten minutes before she reaches her limit (optional.) Incredibly useful against an opponent who relies on their ability to fight, but almost useless against someone who does not rely on an ability.

I'd be really interested in reading your fanfic once you've got a chapter down!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wuz hoping that thorn will get a gf? Any character compadable with a gigantic fire breathing beast? *~*
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!