Thread: I need some assistance with trades!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation I need some assistance with trades!

Okay, I just got Pokemon Heart Gold (Finally) and I am loving it so far. I got a Gastly early on and I also have a Geodude. The main thing I need help with is that once I have them evolved to their next forms, I need someone to trade with then trade back, so I can have Gengar and Golem, Gengar especially, I friggin love Gengar. :3

I will admit I am a noob at this particular game and I use a 3DS, so I am unsure if you need a friend code or even where you find those. :\ Any assistance there and with the trading will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Kyoshi; 07-04-2014 at 06:47 AM.

Sig by me

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm afraid it can't be done. You see a month or so ago Nintendo cut off the Wi-Fi Connection for all Generation Four and Generation Five games. As Heartgold is a Generation Four game the internet on it no longer works meaning unfortunately no one can trade via Wi-Fi on these games ever again.

My apologies.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh yeah....I forgot all about that...Well, thanks Nintendo...Not really happy with them lately....They really are terrible at supporting things in the long run, as if they didn't make enough money with the piece of crap Wii...Which they completely abandoned that too...Some games from over 7 years ago still work online....

Thanks for the response.

Sig by me