Thread: ~The Rhyme Game~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1

Lightbulb ~The Rhyme Game~

I know, it sounds boring but guess what? I'm starting this because I just wanted to hopefully there will be people who will play this game and others who would probably join in sooner or later but anyways let's move on to the rules...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RULES AKA The Do's & Dont's:
    -DO NOT use swearing words
    -DO NOT double post
    -DO correct the spelling of others if they are wrong on it
    Ex: *First Post* Dime - Lyme
    *Next Post* (Reply With Quote)
    Correction: Lyme should be Lime
    Lime - Crime
    -DO change word if you think there is no more words that rhyme with the word that started the chain
    Ex: *Starter until end* Dime - Lime - Crime ------------- Wine *After Wine there are no more words left*
    *After there is no more* Previous word is finished!
    New Word: Show
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, these are the rules I can think of for now but if you have something in your mind that can help make this game a bit more better I would appreciate it if you PM me about your idea but for now let's start! By the way you guys cant use the words I used in the examples but you can use "Show" as a new word then, so here's the first

Start Word: Dime

NEW:
    -You can now do it in sentences if you want to BUT you'll have to all caps the word so that people can see what word it is
    Last edited by Geo Sakuraba; 07-13-2014 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Grammar Police Warning :P

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Back in the day, one dime could buy a lime, but now you can't, thanks to the MASTERMIND.

Haha, sounds like the beginning of a rap song

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    lol yeah

The Mastermind is now being hunted, now he goes to a shelter and HIDES

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So he found godzilla, he got so scared he CRIED
    Last edited by NightmareRageMonster; 07-18-2014 at 01:44 PM.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryGodzilla View Post
    So he found godzilla, he got so scared he cried.
    Hey LegendaryGodzilla would you mind caps locking your rhyme word please?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like this. Its my favourite.
    Last edited by Tula223; 12-13-2016 at 10:55 AM.