I've been having a lot of fun drawing pokemon lately and I'd be willing to do it for rare pokemon if anyone wants. Here's an example of what I'd do for non-event legendaries.
Shading and doing background stuff takes me waaaayyy longer so shinies and event legendaries may get you something like this if you're down with it.
I did that art in ms paint and may or may not do it for yours too if you like the style. If you don't like it or don't specify I may switch to an easier program to use. I prefer to draw three pokemon at a time or less just because I can trust myself to proportion them to each other more nicely and it takes far longer to deal with multiple pokemon. Also I can't draw people super well so I don't recommend asking ^^'

Bonus points for any low-level shiny pichus, treeckos, eevees, or tyrunts (and if you are able to name them let me know because I love naming shinies but it isn't required at all!)
If no one wants to take me up on this I understand or if you have another proposition for art please do tell me!
(I also draw canine characters and can try most animals and the like~! Let me know if you want any more samples!)