Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokebay Mafia [Day - END] post #253

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Once again, simple logic has eluded you. Let's take a hypothetical stance:

Pretend that I'm a mafia member. Since I know the other members, by default I know who is not a mafia member aka the Townies. If I knew Tammie was a Townie and with the way the voting went, knew she was going to get lynched anyway, do you really think I would put my neck on the line to try save her?
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    "Seems like less of a threat". That's right. I am a threat. You know I'm exposing the truth. Now to see if the other members want to give the game away or act innocent.
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes you are a bigger threat, as Haymac hasn't done anything noteworthy. Also, let's say that you are a mafia member. That's why you're pushing so hard to lynch me because you know I'm a townie that is going after you.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    But if I was a mafia member that still wouldn't explain why I stuck my neck out to defend Tammie!?!?!?
    Poison Type Veteran

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm...ok.

Here is who I have as potential Mafia members;
    Grant
    Saga
    Haymac
    GeoKeyBlader
    Shadow_Claw

Now Geo and Shadow_Claw have not commented yet, which is why they're on my list. They are a bit iffy and I would like to wait until they comment for me to cast my judgement. I took Robin off because, well I trust that he is a townie and he defended Tammie and tore apart the arguement that Grant, Sage and I have put together when we thought Tammie was a member of the Mafia. We were proven wrong, and yes some of us may have acted too late, and may Tammie (Asuna) RIP

Grant and Saga are at the top of my list, with Grant being at the top of my list. Mainly because he was quick to point figures to Robin.

I feel like, if Sierra was here she would tell us to take a breather and that it is a bit too early to vote as well. Considering we have more than 36 hours.

So far now, I would like to keep my vote hidden, as I still need more convincing evidence of the other 5 members of this game, but please note, Grant you are still at the top of my list.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Also, I was voting for you before you ever accused me.
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Perhaps a breather is necessary. But my vote still stands. I will only change it if necessary. After all the, the priority rule was the only thing that separated Grant's survival from Tammie's lynch.
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok I have defended myself to the best of MY ability, like I said, with a doctor and detective left, you may want to think through this a little more as the day is early. My last word is you will truly regret voting me off if that is what you decide. I must go now. I'll be back later. >.>
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ##vote: Veteran Robin

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok I'm back. I have considered robins argument about defending Tammie and I have decided to

##Unvote: Veteran Robin

However, as originally suspected, I believe Haymac is part of the mafia, therefore I shall

##Vote: Haymac
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In my defence I actually find it entertaining that Charlie has placed me at the top of his list, second only to Grant. Charlie was actually the very first person to vote against Haymac and voted against Tammie much sooner than I did. However, this doesn't necessarily convince me he's mafia. I do agree with Charlie on one thing though, the person I'm least suspicious of at the moment is Robin, his logic seems to make the most sense, although I'm scared to trust anyone.

"My suspicion lies on Saga and Grant, partly because of their lack of sympathy for the deaths of Sierra, Tammie (Asuna), and Nick." I can't speak for Grant's motives, but, sense it seems I need to state it for the record, I regret voting for Tammie. I did actually expect Nick or Robin to die in the night. Frankly, I'm surprised Robin wasn't killed instead of Nick. I was a bit shocked by Sierra's death, which seemed random. But honestly what is the point in admitting to all of this? Most likely, if you're truly convinced I'm mafia, my guilt over Tammie's death would seem like a sympathy play to you. So why should I have bothered when you don't trust me?

I'm not going to vote until the last moment that I can, so as to avoid another Tammie incident...But I have an idea who I'll vote for at the moment...
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you guys choose to lynch me, mark my words right now, the town will lose.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Ok since this is my first time posting here I feel that Im a suspect because of this but let me just tell you why It's because there was a typhoon going on at our place and there was a power outage but now I can just say that my prime suspect for now is either Saga or Grant.

Saga:
    The reason behind suspecting Saga is because he seems to be acting dumbfounded and seems that acting like that is very dangerous as we might not be able to know if he's being told to act or is really acting that way, I put my 40% trust that Saga is Mafia because of how he acts now...

Grant:
    Now I suspect Grant because he just voted Haymac again without thinking throughly or even asking why he just voted for Robin, now I know this might be a bit off or maybe not because it seems a lot of us players here are new, I can just tell that me, Saga, and Haymac are those to my intel but of course Haymac will be suspect also but surely is acting like he knows nothing of this lying game as one of you have said. I choose 60% Grant as suspect just because he has just voted Haymac again without letting Haymac explain himself...

Haymac will be on watch as it seems he might be fooling around here like how other games make it look like... so I may vote Grant for this but for now Ill be waiting for an explanation as to why I should not vote him out.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I voted for Haymac because as I explained earlier, it was between Robin and Haymac for mafia. I ruled out Robin, leaving Haymac. Plus we've been watching him from the beginning

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    If Haymac explains himself I'll be ruling out my hypothesis