Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokebay Mafia [Day - END] post #253

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    So between Grant and Tammie, I do believe one of them is the mafia. If it is Tammie, then I hold my hands up and apologise. But if it is Grant, we know who the other suspects are for the Mafia: Charlie, Saga and Nick. All of you have voted for both Haymac and Tammie. If she is innocent then you're all in the line of fire.
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran Robin View Post
    Take a closer look.

There are 3 groups: 1) the inactive members 2) those who voted for Haymac and 3) those who did not vote for Haymac.

I'm assuming group 1 are gonna get mod killed and we'll probably lose 3 Townies which means we need to make the right call now or we're dead.

Now for the other 2 groups, very intriguing!

Evidence 1-

It may seem like such a minimal way to divide people, but there are trends... patterns.

Those who did not vote Haymac at the start (me, Sierra, Tammie and Haymac) have all been quiet (except me). However, the other group was quick to "jump on the bandwaggon".
    I have jumped on the bandwagon because I've noticed things, not for the sake of boosting numbers. I accused Haymac because of the way he jumped on you without any substantial reasoning and his behavior after we accused him. However I was persuaded to revoke my vote. However when it was pointed out about what Tammie said in the initial moments of the first night and I reread the comments, they could be perceived as highly suspicious. After debating throughout today I decided to vote Tammie because if she is Mafia then I don't want to take the risk. If I'm wrong, I'll guarantee to you that I'll be swearing in my sleep.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    ##votes: Grant
    Poison Type Veteran

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    If Tammie and Nick vote Grant we can change this around, but the pressure is on Nick. I believe that "group"is the Mafia and someone has by default aligned themselves with them.
    Poison Type Veteran

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Seeing as it's nearing night.. I guess this is my farewell. But for you townies, I am sorry I couldn't fight my case that well. I do hope you survive :/

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    ##Unvote: Nameless Poet
    ##Vote: Grant

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If Tammie and Nick vote Grant we can change this around, but the pressure is on Nick. I believe that "group"is the Mafia and someone has by default aligned themselves with them.
    So what you're saying is that you want to persuade me to change my vote? Well I'm 'listening' but you haven't got long I'm afraid.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Nick it's up to you. Are you a mafia, a by stander or the person who can turn this game on its head?
    Poison Type Veteran

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I'm too young to virtually die! I promise I will help the townies more!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nick it's up to you. Are you a mafia, a by stander or the person who can turn this game on its head?
    Sounds like a challenge.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    If we make the wrong call and we're all townies, then we're screwed! If Tammie is voted off and is the Mafia, fine. I was wrong and Haymac and Sierra are probably the other 2.
    Poison Type Veteran

Pikachu Belle Guest
    But I'm not, how rude e.e

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    But if Grant is a mafia member, which he could be given his advancements against Haymac and Tammie, we've seen you, Saga and Charlie all vote for the same people. If you are not a mafia member, vote for Grant and then it turns out that he was a Mafia member then it will most likely be Charlie and Saga who are the other 2.

If the vigillante is still around, they can take one of them out meaning only one remains tomorrow. If I'm wrong, they can shoot me instead!
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My question to you Robin is if I vote for Grant, will our votes outweigh the opposing votes?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    If you switch, it will be even
    Poison Type Veteran