Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokebay Mafia [Day - END] post #253

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran Robin View Post
    If you switch, it will be even
    Which comes to a tie. Due to the Plurality Lynch clause, Tammie was the first to reach three votes, meaning if I'm right unfortunately regardless of my own vote Tammie will still die. My apologies Tammie.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Get ready to curse then because you made a bad decision.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Nick, you could have cleared your name. Even if it didn't change things you could have relinquished yourself with ties to the mafia.
    Poison Type Veteran

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna Yūuki View Post
    Get ready to curse then because you made a bad decision.
    I am sorry but my vote would still not have changed your fate.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You want me to pledge my allegiance regarding Tammie's death? Then I shall:

##Unvote: Asuna Yuuki
    ##Vote: Grant

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Thank you Nick ;~; I promise I will do more to hunt the mafia down... If I survive the night

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna Yūuki View Post
    Thank you Nick ;~; I promise I will do more to hunt the mafia down... If I survive the night
    I'm afraid I'm doubtful of your survival... I just hope that your death shall not be in vain.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok guys. I just came back from an unexpected long meeting. I'll recheck the votes and make the lynch post. Expect it to come up soon.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    VOTING IS CLOSED.

Asuna Yūuki
    -Grant
    -Fabulous Charlie
    -Saga

Grant
    -Veteran Robin
    -Asuna Yūuki
    -Pokemon Master Nick

Asuna Yūuki is first to reach majority, therefore she will be lynched.

The Town of Pokebay was in distraught; the first day is never a good start for the townsfolk. Fingers were pointed left and right; however some remain asleep, in the comfort of their own homes. Asuna Yūuki is the town's first ever lynch candidate, and the blood she spilled couldn't be any more discomforting.

Asuna Yūuki was a Townie (Town).

Power roles have 24 hours to send their actions. Mafia is at 2 KP.

Shadow_Claw, CANDO, and NamelessPoet have been warned. If they don't respond to my PM, they will be modkilled / replaced.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mafia and Power Roles have 5 hours and 45 minutes to send in their actions.

Shadow_Claw was able to respond to my PM, therefore I'm giving him until the end of Day 2 to post. I have one replacement ready, but I may still need ONE more to avoid any modkill.
    Last edited by JoshuaMunoz; 07-16-2014 at 05:36 AM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    DAY 2

The sun's edges gleam over the horizon. Daylight broke out and some were grateful they were spared another day. However, the Mafia had other plans that dreary night.

Sierra was on her way to bed. She was weary of all the debating going on at Day, and was more than ready to rest up. She was just about to call it a night until a dark, psychopathic laughter suddenly breaks out just inches within her ears. She wakes up, only to see the masked murderer grab a thick cloth, choking her by wrapping it all around her face. Sierra cries for help, but it only ends up in vain as the murderer stabs her torso and her chest in a dubious repetitive pattern multiple times. She never sees the light of dawn again.

The murderer goes out through the window, but Professor Master Nick caught a glimpse of the bloodied person. Nick, unaware of what had happened to Sierra, hurried to see the killer. "Are you alright? What happened to you?", asked Nick, who thought the bloodied guy was injured. The killer didn't respond, and minutes after, Professor Master Nick's body was buried below a bush in Sierra's home.

NamelessPoet and CANDO have been sleeping in their homes the whole time. They have never woken up. Shadow_Claw, hasn't participated in yesterday's activities as well, but he has been spared for tonight surprisingly, however, he has conditions.

Sierra the Townie (Town) died.
    Pokemon Master Nick the Vigilante (Town) died.
    NamelessPoet the Townie (Town) was modkilled.
    GeoKeyblader chooses to replace CANDO.
    Shadow_Claw will be modkilled by the end of the Day if they fail to post at least two times.

You have 48 hours to choose someone to lynch.
    Last edited by JoshuaMunoz; 07-16-2014 at 11:03 AM.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I find it odd someone killed Sierra, considering she wasn't that active, in comparison to someone like myself or Robin....Although I somewhat expected one of those two, Nick or Robin, to be killed in the night. I think they may have caught onto something, or I'm just gullible.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is very unsettling. All of this is unsettling. Our vigilante is dead, two townies are dead. Especially since I was a part of Asuna's death. I still can't believe we, (Grant, Saga, and I) lynched an innocent! If only I was able change my vote. I regret taking part in her lynching.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous Charlie View Post
    This is very unsettling. All of this is unsettling. Our vigilante is dead, two townies are dead. Especially since I was a part of Asuna's death. I still can't believe we, (Grant, Saga, and I) lynched an innocent! If only I was able change my vote. I regret taking part in her lynching.
    I did genuinely think Tammie was guilty at the time...

I'm actually going out later so I might not be very active until tonight. Sorry!
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Perhaps I acted too late u.u
    Poison Type Veteran