Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokebay Mafia [Day - END] post #253

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I also feel guilty. She did seem suspicious, but now we are in some serious trouble if we keep voting off towns.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Let's see, there are 3 mafia and 4 town left. Just about even. Basically, whoever we choose has about a 50% chance of being mafia
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have somebody in mind...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Who might that be?
    Poison Type Veteran

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm thinking you, Robin, because whenever we seem to be on a certain track, you introduce a new idea to divert attention

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Me? Interesting... Any other reasons apart from that?
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My suspicion lies on Saga and Grant, partly because of their lack of sympathy for the deaths of Sierra, Tammie (Asuna), and Nick.

Haymac though, is still on my list of possible suspects. He has been awfully quiet this morning, which is understandable...

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I actually deemed Robin to be innocent, mainly because he voted against the death of Tammie (Asuna), and has been calm and collected since this has all started. His logic makes more sense and he seems more Townie than Mafia. Though he could be fooling me, but for now. I trust him.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That is true. I take back my accusation against Robin as when I looked for specific evidence I couldn't find anything to truly support my case.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    I'm glad someone else has a bit of sense. Pointing the blame at me has only furthered my suspicion against Grant. He was prompt to vote against Haymac and he was adamant to vote off Tammie who we all now know was a Townie. Unless he can prove otherwise, or Geo/Shadow override my suspicion, if I had 3 bullets they'd have 3 names. Unfortunately I can only use one for now.

##Vote: Grant
    Poison Type Veteran

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The 2 main arguments against me are holding on to Haymac's vote and and being adamant to vote off Tammie.

Haymac:
    To begin with, I voted for Haymac because I suspected him and Charlie pointed out some convincing evidence. I chose not to remove my vote from him immediately because everybody was keeping their eyes on him, plus I didn't want to just piggyback. I felt that since everybody remained suspicious of him, holding on to my vote until made sense because those who took back their vote may change their vote back. Also, why would I be mafia if everybody suspected Haymac of being mafia. I wouldn't hang on to my vote from somebody of my own side? I just thought it would be easier since everybody still suspected him, plus I changed when new evidence came out.

Tammie:
    We were all suspicious of Tammie, so my want to lynch her was similar to everyone else. I genuinely thought that she was mafia because of her inactivity, etc, as did the majority of people. The goal is to persuade others to vote for who you are voting for because we all thought she was mafia. Also I just wanted to point out that her defenses were bad, so that was more evidence. I was just trying to convince others of the majority opinion at the time.

Also, in regards to my lack of sympathy of Tammie, Nick, and Sierras deaths: Tammie was once of the ones who passed the suspicion on to me, even though she was a townie. I do regret voting off one of my own townies however. Nick I do have sympathy for as he was the vigilante and seemed to think through everything very logically. Also, Sierra only posted a couple times, so I didn't display much sympathy, because she didn't really help the town even though she was one.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    If you didn't want to just piggyback then why were you so quick to vote instantly after Charlie did?
    Poison Type Veteran

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I voted instantly because Charlie pointed out convincing evidence, plus I felt Haymac was part of the mafia myself. Also, I believed that my vote would convince others to vote for Haymac who seemed suspicious. Sierra pointed out that bandwagonning can bite you in the butt, so I decided to not bandwagon the removal of my vote because we all still suspected Haymac as well.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Charlie's evidence wasn't convincing at all. He made an early judgement on his character with very little to back it up.
    Poison Type Veteran

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Plus with 3 mafia left, and we have our doctor and detective still, I really don't think you want to vote someone off immediately in the day just because they decided to remove a vote a couple posts late.