Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokebay Mafia [Day - END] post #253

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well several other people thought it was convincing as well
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also, Charlie only removed his vote because Haymac voted for him. He was hoping that removing his vote would get the suspicion off him.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    No, only 4 of you voted, one of which was Nick and he's dead (and a townie).
    Poison Type Veteran

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Several doesn't have a certain number. The definition is "more than 2 but not many". Four fits this. Is your argument now based on the terminology of several?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also, Nick was a townie and thought Haymac was mafia. Charlie seems to be a townie and was the first that thought Haymac was mafia. So it would make sense that I would be a townie and think Haymac was mafia.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Far from it! My argument is that only 4 of you voted. One of which is now dead. That leaves 3. Funnily enough, the same amount of mafia members. And even more coincidental, the same 4 voted for Tammie, but Nick switched his vote.
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just to clarify: You believe Charlie, Saga, and I are mafia? Maybe we voted because we were the only truly active users at the time.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I believe you and Haymac are mafia now because you were the active ones that didn't vote, thus making you stand out.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    One of you has to be.
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    At least one of you, that is!
    Poison Type Veteran

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You accuse me of being adamant to vote off Tammie? Right now, I think you are doing the same thing only to me.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    That's a very defensive statement which I suppose you have the right to be. The main difference, however, is that both you and Charlie have said you believe me to be innocent. Me, and from what I can tell, Charlie, both believe you are suspicious.
    Poison Type Veteran

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Also, Charlie, since you are lurking in the shadows the entire time, feel free to weigh in at any stage
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is true. Let's see... At the time of Haymac the only truly active users were me, you, Charlie, Saga, Nick and Haymac. Of course he wouldn't vote for himself, you chose not to vote for him (I know you were at work, but you still side with him). That leaves the 4 that voted- the same 4 that voted for Tammie. Even though she was a townie, that shows that we seem to be thinking similarly. That also leaves you and Haymac again by yourselves on the other side. So I believe that you and Haymac are the mafia, along with one of the inactive users.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Haymac seems like less of a threat, so I shall cast my vote.

##Vote: Veteran Robin