Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Pokebay Mafia [Day - END] post #253

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    "The reason behind suspecting Saga is because he seems to be acting dumbfounded and seems that acting like that is very dangerous as we might not be able to know if he's being told to act or is really acting that way." That was what I was referring to earlier, when Charlie pointed out I showed little, or no remorse for the death of three townies...even if I had shown remorse to begin with what was the point when those who did show sympathy may have been faking. Even if I was to tell you I wasn't part of the mafia, what would be the point as this is a lying game? Therefore making any testimony I make about my innocence, frankly, meaningless as it could be seen as defensive.

I'm not certain about Haymac's motives for anything, and I wonder now if he's actually just trying to confuse and cause trouble, although, I'm not sure if he's doing this because he's mafia, which would be really obvious, or if he's just messing around.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I agree, but seeing many games like this in the days, acting dumbfounded is usually the most common way to get out of being a suspect, but since im still not sure of what or rather who to vote for im still thinking this thing throughly to make sure I make a good move instead of a bad one which all of us are now trying to do...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll admit I'm trying to get out of being a suspect, which is obviously natural. I'm doing what anyone else would do.

I also agree with you, on the first day everyone, including myself, acted really rashly and it came back to bite us. It's nice to have someone else also start getting involved, instead of have the same voices argue continuously.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    well, arguing will get us nowhere and we need to think logically by chaining or rather linking the events that have happened if that could help

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, if we start at the very beginning Grant was very quick to attack Tammie after I had made a speculation against Robin. Which lead to Charlie and Robin, and to some extent myself trying to calm things down. That was until Haymac then raised suspicion against Robin, which immediately prompted Charlie to be the first person to vote against Haymac. Haymac's logic in his accusation seemed doubtful at best, which made everyone, Grant, Charlie, Nick and myself all vote for Haymac in suspicion. Haymac's logic in his voting has seemed a bit off and emotional, such as what seemed to be a purely vengeful vote against Grant and later Charlie. Now, Haymac has now done the exact same thing in day two, he voted against Robin, which seemed to be rather out of the blue, considering Haymac hasn't even been very active and has therefore drawn the suspicion of and off Grant again. I'm not sure what to think of Haymac now, but I just don't really get the feeling he's mafia.

Grant has been, what I'd characterise as, quite aggressive. He immediately launched himself at Tammie on the first day which caused confusion. He was then quite eager to persecute Haymac, and still is. I initially didn't think Grant was mafia, just because he was so quick to cast accuations, I assumed if he was mafia he'd try to be a bit more subtle then leading a crusade against Haymac to try and ensure his own survival. As of now, Grant and Robin have been at each others throats. Yet, Grant has again voted for Haymac. Again! Throughout the game so far, it seems we always end up back with Grant and Haymac.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Of course I'm being aggressive. People have been accusing me so I've defended myself. Also the point is to convince others of your opinion. Like saga said, if I was mafia I would be more subtle.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    anything is possible in a lying game, dont let others fool you or there might be no tomorrow... you never know whos gonna stab you in the back is what im thinking... lets stay calm and collected okay?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I say we read again and see if we can find anything wrong in what anyone here has said or acted

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will keep my vote against Haymac. I have given my defense as well as I was able to. It seems everyone is suspicious of me. If you choose to lynch me, you will regret it. Goodnight everyone >.>
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    well, just suspicion but ive got my eyes on everyone here...

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    After much consideration from all of your inputs. I have decided to cast my vote.

##Vote: Grant

I have decided to vote for Grant because I must agree with Robin's and Saga's logic. Both make very good points about the actions and words of Grant. Saga's analysis of Grant's character is what has prompted me to vote for Grant and Robin's arguments are very sound and initially raised my suspicion of Grant.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Im sorry to tell you this Grant but it seems Charlie found out what I was gonna say before I even said it, now I know I could be regretting this but my 60% suspicion stands out for me so sorry for voting you...

##Vote:Grant

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You will be regretting this decision...

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ##Vote:Grant

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wanted to wait for as long as I could to cast my vote, but I feel nothing has really occurred that has me any less suspicious of Grant through the current conversations.