Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokebay Mafia [Day - END] post #253

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Robin making excuses, seems pretty mafia to me +.+

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok instead of just randomly passing the blame and pointing people out we should methodically try to find out who the mafia is
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    How can we use methodology to find out who is part of the mafia when they have access to our methods? They can simply lie to us to survive, can't they? But I think you're right that we can't keep randomly blaming people.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We all need to cooperate.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    All are guilty until proven innocent.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree but we need to have some order as this random pointing of fingers and random statements has gotten us nowhere
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *sigh* even after asking for people to be calm and collected, it appears that Haymac would rather cast doubt and suspicion. He is most likely a member of the mafia, so I shall cast the first vote.

##Vote: Haymac

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WHATTTT?!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmmmm he seems to be rather nervous judging by his reaction to that vote, which definitely would be a characteristic of the Mafia.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ##vote:Velocity

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well good morning everyone! Great to see this finally kick off. Anyway onto the game:

OK well judging by what I have read here, Haymac sounds kind of suspicious for calling out Robin for 'making excuses'. Stating we need to co-operate, whilst true sounded rather pushy coming from him, as if Haymac has an ulterior motive. Also that overreaction he gave following two people pointing their fingers at him kind of triggers alarm bells because while anyone can react like that a villager would usually try to make others around them see that they are not mafia while remaining calm and collected. Therefore because of these reasons I vote:

Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 07-13-2014 at 09:49 PM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Haymac's last posts have seemed a bit forced to me too.

##Vote:Haymac
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am but a humble townie, but I have never played this game before so I kind of overreacted.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've played this game once, and bandwagoning on votes can bite you in the butt. I think it's still a bit early to vote. None of us have discussed anything yet, only point fingers... Although I will be keeping an eye on Haymac >.>
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It seems Haymac's vote to lynch me had no support or reasoning behind it. It was purely to get revenge on me for voting.