Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokebay Mafia [Day - END] post #253

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was curious about why Haymac would vote for Velocity instead of Charlie, considering Charlie was the first to vote against Haymac and bring him into the lime light.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Yeah, Haymac's logic isn't very logical. As for making excuses, I do have a job and can't bring my laptop into work so I can only observe on my phone *sighs*. Same with today, but hopefully I can finish earlier. As for voting, it's early days... *observes*
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you Sierra and I wasn't really thinking with that vote there so ##unvote and ##vote:Fabulouscharlie

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Based on what Haymac had said, I would like to ##Unvote: Haymac, but, and I am quoting Sierra, I will be keeping an eye on Haymac.

My reasoning for unvoting Haymac is because he seems to be innocent, so far. Playing into the hands of the Mafia by throwing accusations to everyone, and creating chaos. Not to mention he seems to be very new to this game, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. Mainly because he could be very well be playing us or is actually very innocent.

It also appears that his voting against me is merely a mechanism of revenge, of which I forgive him for and I hope he forgives me as well for suspecting him of being a member of the Mafia. My reasoning for that was because I asked for everyone to be calm and collected and I am not sure if you heard (read) it or merely ignored me, I do hope it was the former and not the latter, but I was ignored by your comments and accusations was, again, cast upon people.

From that, I ask what shall we discuss in hopes of capturing a member of the mafia? For it seems that we have approximately less than 14 hours until night comes.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fabulouscharlie you're right we need to relax and think it through ##unvote

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Who has not commented yet?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    CANDO, NamelessPoet, and Shadow Claw

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ##Unvote: Haymac

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I feel like there was a bit too much bandwagoning against Haymac considering how early on it is in the game, as pointed out by Sierra.
    Also...
    It's a bit annoying because they (Those who have not yet commented) could be mafia trying to keep a low profile, or they could just be genuinely inactive or too busy too comment, like with school or something. Which makes things harder in trying to determine who's who. However, Robin has at least warned us that he has a job and will be somewhat inactive but we've had no word from them...Which is worrisome considering time constantly being lost as pointed out by Charlie.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmmmm, I think I'm going to keep my vote as I still think there is some convincing evidence. I may change it later depending on what happens
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I also shall remove my vote from Haymac. I shall also keep an eye on him for the time being.
    ##Unvote: Haymac

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok all points made are true. Haymac apologized and he hasn't done anything too questionable. Also, I believe there may be stronger mafia members that could be tampering with this discussion. Haymac doesn't seem to be doing that or really feeding us any information that would be mafia-like so I shall ##Unvote: Haymac
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So right now, all votes that have been made have been unvoted

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So now I guess we have to try and determine who is the likeliest candidate for Mafia. Does anyone have any suggestions?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Since not much has really happened yet, it seems we could review what has already been said and determined who has posted the most suspicious things. We need to have more discussion though to get a better idea.