Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokebay Mafia [Day - END] post #253

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Agreed. Although this discussion isn't going to get too far seeing as there are three players who are inactive. Doesn't help that we can't discuss with them. They're all active on PokeBay but haven't been bothered to play it seems. So is it my understanding that they are all modkilled if they don't reply before the night is over?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    That sounds like a good idea Grant.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes Nick, if they don't play, they will be mod killed at the end of the day. Now where should we begin?
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nick, I would guess so.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you all for understanding

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's kind of hard also to further the discussion without making an accusation against someone, which ultimately turns everyone against each other.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Agreed, and this is what the mafia is looking for: confusion and chaos.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Should we point fingers now then or should we maybe try and look for an alternative? Like giving each other reasons to trust one another?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Hopefully those three don't get modkilled. If they were all the mafia then the game would be over. On the other hand, if they were all townies, then the rest of the townies would be put at a severe disadvantage, in particular if they have one of the special roles.

As for trying to accuse someone, it's very difficult to tell at this stage. However, if we wait until the next day, a townie might get killed off when they could have been saved if we acted quicker. Tis a tough one.
    Poison Type Veteran

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran Robin View Post
    Hopefully those three don't get modkilled. If they were all the mafia then the game would be over. On the other hand, if they were all townies, then the rest of the townies would be put at a severe disadvantage, in particular if they have one of the special roles.

As for trying to accuse someone, it's very difficult to tell at this stage. However, if we wait until the next day, a townie might get killed off when they could have been saved if we acted quicker. Tis a tough one.
    Yeah and technically we can't wait as we don't have the option of 'No Lynch' if I remember right, meaning unfortunately that someone has to go tonight.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To be honest, aside from pointing fingers we don't really have much to vote anyone off with. If we take Grant's idea into effect and we vote off the most suspicious person and just hope they are Mafia or we just randomly lynch but that gets us nowhere really.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I ask a stupid question?
    Who's Grant?
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    We could give it a few hours. If one of the people who is hasn't commented on this yet still hasn't commented, we could vote them off since they were going to be modkilled anyway?
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm Grant

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also, thats what I believe we should do, as those who are not active would be more likely to be mafia anyways