Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokebay Mafia [Day - END] post #253

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Master Nick View Post
    Yeah and technically we can't wait as we don't have the option of 'No Lynch' if I remember right, meaning unfortunately that someone has to go tonight.
    Unfortunately Nick is correct. Not to mention the Mafia have the ability as a collective to kill off two people.

We could go with Robin's idea and vote to lynch one of the three people who hasn't commented, but that does seem a bit unfair, yet I understand Robin's reason.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Red face

Oh! Ok!
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was under the impression that we were not allowed to lynch any inactive people as they would be automatically killed anyway. However that's just how I perceived this to be...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Great idea.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    I'm not too sure of the specifics. Still new to the game xD
    Poison Type Veteran

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We should all try that and if it's not allowed, then were all in it together. Then, we could choose someone else to lynch
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    However, if it turns out those three are all townies, and the mafia kill two townies tonight, then isn't that game over for the townies?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    We should all try that and if it's not allowed, then were all in it together. Then, we could choose someone else to lynch
    Yeah that sounds about right. Does everyone have a person that they wish to vote in mind? You don't need to reveal just wondering out of curiosity.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Unless a doctor or other role remains we could last a little longer, but we can't rely on that. In terms of which of the inactive players, we should probably choose who is the most active on Pokebay? Just a suggestion
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    However, if it turns out those three are all townies, and the mafia kill two townies tonight, then isn't that game over for the townies?
    There's 8 townies and 3 mafia. If three townies go down due to modkill that's five townies left. And after Mafia Kills then we would potentially have three people left, meaning it's not game over but it'll be hard as heck to win for the townies. But that's if worst comes to worst and that all three are townies, we could hopefully have a Mafia or two in there too.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh no wait... No there's still a voting... If a townie was voted off then yeah the townies would be outnumbered and that's game.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Don't forget about the vigilliante. If they're not careful in their decision, this game could be over pretty quickly!
    Poison Type Veteran

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But if the mafia kills two townies, the three inactive are mod killed, and we vote off an active townie, that's up to six that could be taken out.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah true.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok! I agree.