Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokebay Mafia [Day - END] post #253

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tammie is actually the person that I am suspicious of. She has only spoken approximately four times, and during the first few hours of the game, she tried to remove suspicion off of her. Especially when she says, "Drawing all the attention to me, an innocent townsfolk?! Who knows you could be trying to get attention off yourself" in response to Velocity's comment, "I smell Mafia".

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Do you really want to lose a townie when 3 could be modkilled?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I never accused you if of lying, I just said the response lacked any real support and that you haven't posted. Plus this is a lying game
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuna Yūuki View Post
    I don't lie.
    What kind of response is that, honestly?
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    An honest reply.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I have to go bed.. But I'll say one last thing. You will regret lynching me. So think carefully before you do that.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Just from another point of view, however. Sierra completely turned the tables when she redirected us away from Haymac. Literally everyone reversed their vote. Just throwing another vantage point out there!
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To be honest I had it between Haymac and Tammie but the accusations of others and what I have seen in terms of evidence against anyone is pointing more toward Tammie so here we go:

##Vote: Asuna Yuuki
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 07-15-2014 at 01:03 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Once again, her response is opinionated. "You will regret", there is not really any support or evidence behind that. How would we regret it if she doesn't post much? Anyways, I voted so it's up to you guys
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would also like to cast my vote onto Asuna Yūuki

##Vote: Asuna Yūuki

Mainly because she has only further my suspicion of her being a member of the Mafia. Her responses seem to trying to bring doubt to Velocity's accusation.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Veteran Robin View Post
    Just from another point of view, however. Sierra completely turned the tables when she redirected us away from Haymac. Literally everyone reversed their vote. Just throwing another vantage point out there!
    Fair point. Sierra is a veteran when it comes to Mafia so whether or not she turned the tables for our own good or her own good we cannot tell.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tammie/Asuna's responses have not just been rare, but minimal. Even when she does respond she hasn't really added anything except attempting to cast doubt against accusations against herself, as Charlie pointed out.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good point. I will keep that in mind but for now Tammie has raised the most red flags for me

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    hmm...
    Poison Type Veteran

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    An observation I made, although Haymacs post are relatively rare to begin with, since we started voting and discussing about Tammie, he has not said anything...