Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Mafia [Saffron City Heist Edition] - Sign up!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm in though I'm not entirely sure what it's about.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Participants:

1.Tammie
    2.Nick
    3.Georgia
    4.Sierra
    5.Saga
    6.Charlie
    7.GM
    8.Sagator
    9.Raven
    10.Geo
    11.Haymac
    12.Amy
    13.Sand
    14.Justin

I would have ideally liked 15 players, but we can make do with this, only there will be one less trainer.

I'm gonna leave the sign up open until 11 pm my time (1hr and 45 mins) just in case there are any late comers. After that, sign up will close and I'll begin preparations and assigning roles. If all goes to plan, the game will commence tomorrow at 2pm GMT (my time).

Best of luck, all!
    Last edited by Baby Koga; 07-21-2014 at 09:30 PM.
    Poison Type Veteran

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    blargh

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Sign up is now closed. Roles will be distributed over the next couple of hours. For all those who are new to how Mafia works, please read the older mafia game to get the rules and a better idea of how mafia works. The first 2 comments on this thread show the new roles and my personal added roles. Remember to keep your role a secret. A new thread will be set up tomorrow when the game will begin and that thread will be the only place you may debate and vote in the game (except for the Mafia and when you need to pm me your role/pokemon actions).

Best of luck!
    Poison Type Veteran

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is thread is half a decade old.