Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want Free Stuff in ACNL?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    The best time that we can play AC:NL would be on the weekend. I hope there are Bells left though xD
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could I possibly stop by your town for some bells and items? I'd love to see what you've got if you're giving it away!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    People took most of my stuff already but let me know specific items you want and I can check it!

Also turns out my cuzin is getting back to ACNL and he was the one who got me every single wolf, except Wolfgang u-u he is on 2 websites for ACNL and paid tons of bells for them since they're are difficult to get as dreamies. Anywho the reason why Im stating this is because I might return the wolves to him and he can sell them for tons of bells..

He knows about me giving away free things but I do feel guilty about giving away the rare wolves he got me himself. So in exchange for a wolf, a shiny Pokemon since Im mostly playing it. Message me please n-n

These are my current villagers:

Skye, Whitney ♡, Chief, Colton*, (Fang☆), Marcie, Hazel, and can't remember the only two Dx dang.

*Colton; he just moved in.
    (Fang☆); he is leaving so hurry! (My fav)
    Whitney ♡; my fav too

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know exactly what I want lol

Maybe some Minimalist or Rococo furniture?
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?