Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trading shinies for ordinary Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can try to help you for your shiny totodile, tell me what you need and I can give you more than one pokemon just for one shiny.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This guy has been away for a while. Let's not keep bringing this to the top.
    I need Mew, Genesect, Manaphy, Deoxys, Jirachi, and Shaymin.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gengar2325 View Post
    Hello. I'm looking to complete my pokedex so what I have decided to do is trade away the shinies I have (I don't care to much for shinies) for pokemon that I still need.

This is how it is going to work. I will trade one shiny for five pokemon that I still need. In order to know which pokemon I need you must go to my profile and click on my 5th gen pokedex link and look at which pokemon I am still missing. If there is no check mark next to the pokemon that means that I want it.

These are the shinies I have:

Lvl 1: Chikorita, Turtwig, Piplup, Cyndaquil, Staryu, Magby, Mudkip, Pidgy, Pontya, Totodile, Squirtle, Snorlax, Tepig, Shellder, and Magnemite.

Lvl 100: Charizard, Porygon-z (These May or May not be hacked. I am unsure)

Other: Reuniclus lvl 42, Floatzel lvl 29, Gyarados lvl 30

Post on the thread what pokemon you want and which pokemon you are offering along with your friend code. I will then pm you to set up a trade. First come first serve.

Priority will go to the first person with a ditto friend safari to post on here

This is 6 gen

Thanks in advance for helping me out!
    SHINY PIPLUP!!!
    I have Pichu that have 1 to 2 perfect IVs!
    Friend Code-
    4055-3735-5277
    Pip-LUPPP!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    This guy has been inactive for about 6 months and most likely if he was online on a basis you would probably have a better chance of getting it by PMing him so yeah I think I might ask a mod to close this thread
    Add me!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Done and done. If thread starter should return they can message me to have their thread opened if they so wish.