Thread: Does anyone out there have a 0 Speed IV Ditto?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Does anyone out there have a 0 Speed IV Ditto?

Hi there everyone!

I'm currently playing VGCs on Pokemon Showdown and I'm testing all kinds of teams such as Hail, Sand and Trick Room. I want to test them all by building the teams in-game and trying to climb the XY Ranked Doubles Ladder as well as a 'Tri Nations' tournament I am part of over on Nugget Bridge next month. However before I can do this there is a final tool I need, which as the title suggests is a 0 Speed IV Ditto (preferably one with 31 IVs on every other stat), so what I'd like to know is if anyone has one and what I could give them in return.

Thank you.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 07-20-2014 at 08:00 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a Japanese one which is level 49 It's has 31 Sp. Def and 0 Spd. I'm currently looking for any male foreign pokemon in the human-like egg group with at least 5 perfect ivs. If you don't have any feel free to PM me and we can work it out! :33
    why are there two moons.
    why did jackson do a flip at the end of stress come on is it from stress or frustration.
    why does girls girls girls exist.