Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some help

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Need some help

This is my current team:

Servine
    Larvitar
    Charmeleon

What I want to know is if I should catch a Sandile and train him up to be part of my team. The Larvitar covers everything he will pretty much. I just want to know if you think it's a waste of a slot.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    if you are going to evolve larvitar to tyranitar i would not use sandile because you will have to dark type pokemon and if you go up against a strong bug type and charmeleon is unavialibe it will hit super effectives on the remaining ones. What type of team are you trying to build i can give some better ideas then if i know your goal for your team
    Rock Type Elite Four Member of the Official PokeBay League

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am just trying to build a pretty well rounded versatile team.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    do you have all the pokemon available? and are you going to evolve everything?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, I am going to evolve everything and I will trade for anything I want to get.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what pokemon are you planing to build your team around?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know. I'm not very good at team building. I just get pokemon of different types that are good.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what type do you want as your main type?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't want a main type, because I don't want my entire team to be weak against one pokemon.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    no I mean what type or pokemon do you want to build your team around?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Forgive me, but I'm not really sure what you mean.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it's ok by what type or pokemon you want to build your team around i mean what is going to be your main pokemon that you are going to use?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh, I dunno. I use them all equally throughout the game and keep them all equally leveled so I don't have one that is a bunch of levels above the rest. I don't really like having a "team carrier", but if I were I would probably build my team around Larvitar just because he will become the most powerful.
    Team building was a lot easier when there were 150.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what strategy do you want to use, fast pokemon, heavy hitters, defensive pokemon, high hp pokemon.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    also do you want to use that team for wifi battles, and if so what type of battle would you use it for?